Chapter 26. {Trouble}

"I'm. So. Scared. Sophia." Nathan mumbled, in between deep breaths that were apparently attempting to calm him down-he was having a mental break down right now. We were outside the restaurant where we'll soon be meeting Niall and Nikki.

"Hey, don't worry. If you want, I won't say your actual name? Instead like a different identity?" I smiled at him and the corner of his mouth began to twitch at my words.

"Really? You'd do that?" he gasped lightly.

"Yes of course I would... Jason Prykes." I cheekily winked at him.

He suddenly burst out into his adorable laugh, "oh God Zayn is one lucky guy. A poet girl, aw."

"Sush. Don't say his name! It's a taboo! Voldemort! He who must not be named!" I smirked at him and he laughed again, placing his arm around my waist and led me into the not so crowded restaurant. It was called Dinner Dinar and was quite a famous place to eat in this neighbourhood.

"Soph! Hiiiiiii. You look stunning!" Nikki greeted me with a hug; she was wearing a tight black dress that went just above her knee. I know how much she wants to impress Niall, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. If only she knew who he really was...

"And who are you? Woah. What happened to-" I suddenly covered her mouth and whispered, "-please don't say his name. It hurts my heart."

She looked confused, as I am too but agreed with a reluctant nod.

"Hello, I'm Jason." Nathan gave her a small smile turning on the little amount of charms he has.

"Aw, he's adorable. Good choice." she winked at me before heading towards a private booth.

It was then that I noticed Niall.

His blonde hair was styled perfectly, and his blue eyes sparkled when they met mines. I felt Nathan shudder a little beside me looking at Niall, poor thing. I know exactly why he’s so frightened of that Irish lad. Looks can hide what dark secrets one holds inside.

"Don't worry. I'm here." I whispered to Nathan, taking his hand and followed Nikki to the private booth secluded from the other customers.

Niall stood up when we reached him. He was the same height as Nathan, and also the same age. However, he seemed a lot more fearless and ruthless then Mr Prykes here.

"Hello Sophia, you look beautiful as always." Niall told me with a smile, taking my hand in his and kissed down on the knuckles — like a pure gentleman. I would usually blush at a compliment, but instead I frowned slightly. How many girls has he hit on before? It almost made me puke in my own mouth.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I'm Niall. Niall Horan." Niall held out his hand in front of Nathan for him to shake but Nathan stood stunned.

Nathan's breath hitched and I squeezed his hand in reassurance. With his free hand he strongly shook Niall's hand, very bravely if I'm honest. I’m proud.