Chapter 33. {Welcome Home}

As soon as he walked through the front doors, I was in his arms.. Literally because I stumbled over the sofa leg, almost face-planting onto the floor, if it wasn't for Zayn catching me on time. Some things never change.

"I've missed you so much." He mumbled, into my hair as I wrapped my arms around his long, hard, torso tightly. I don't this moment to end. I don't want him to go again.

"You saw me yesterday." I reminded him in a hushed tone, causing him to let out a low chuckle, that vibrated my whole body.

"I've still missed you. Every second I'm away from you, I feel weaker." He tells me, before softly placing his lips onto mines. We both want more, and we probable would give each other if it wasn't for Nikki.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't for Mr. Malik. I thought you didn't want anything to do with him, that's why you were with Jason or the double date? Speaking of that fringed guy, where is he? Oh. I'm so confused!" Nikki exclaimed hysterically.

"So, you don't want anything to with me?" Zayn raised an eyebrow playfully at me, wrapping an arm around my waist, half hugging me.

"It was part of the plan."

He nods, like he already knows but wanted me to confirm it.

"I'm right here." and in walks in the guy who worried me half to death.

I pushed Zayn out the way and launched myself at Nathan, grabbing his shirt and slapped his cheek, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU WORRIED ME SICK, LIKE THAT! WHERE WAS THE CALLS?! THE TEXTS?! WE'RE IN THE TWENTYFIRST CENTURY, YOU HAVE A MOBILE!"

"Ow." Nathan pouted at me, rubbing his red cheek before grinning, "Sorry but.. I ran into a certain druggie and I almost pissed my pants, so yeah.."

Druggie? Holy-wait. Niall. Oh my. Poor boy. I felt bad for hitting him now... eh, oh well.

"Woah. You're such a slut Sophia! You're spending the night with two guys?! Can I join in?" Nikki laughed hysterically, but soon shut up when she realised no-one was laughing with her. She turned her attention back to the TV.

"How have you been? You look so tired!" I gasped, examining Zayn. He did look exhausted.

He gave me a small smile, "I haven't been sleeping well without you, Soph." I pulled him into another hug, this time so he couldn't' see the blush that was clear on my face, after what he just admitted.

"Sophia's been the same. Having some weird nightmares without you! Then again, so has Zayn. Woah, you guys are sooo meant to be!" Nathan laughed hysterically, like Nikki had done previously.

"Shut up, Nathan." Zayn rolled his eyes at him, but it was too late to tell Zayn that Nikki didn't know at the fake names used for disguises, because-

"-who's Nathan?"

shoot.

"He's Nathan?" Zayn pointed to the brown fringed guy. Nathan and I caught each other's eyes and gulped.

"No. He's Jason Prykes?" Nikki was equally confused as Zayn.

I don't know what to say..

"Hey! The idiot decides to finally text me, Sophia! Guess what Niall has to say-"

Zayn's eyes immediately look at Nikki's face when she mentions the word 'Niall', just like the rest of us.

"-He says, hey sexy, where are you? Let's meet up!!" Nikki's smile is clear on her face, and there is no way she could hide the happiness she was feeling.

"I'm. At. Sophia's-" Nikki read out as she typed but was cut of by Zayn, Nathan and my shouts, "NO!"

"No?"

"Um.. no.. Don't tell him where you are.. Play hard to get. Pretend you're still angry with him. Don't reply at all." I come with the perfect excuse.

She looked at me weirdly, then at my two companions, before shrugging and turning her phone off.

That was a close one..  

~*~*{Niall}*~*~

I took another swing from my beer, looking at the crowd that were dancing around in the small club I was in. This place is stupid. It was fun at first, but now it's so dry.

I decided to leave, the cool Bradford air hitting me as I left the crowded, sweaty place. I like clubs. You find a bird, lay her, then be on your way. That's the way I roll, and most guys my age do too.

I checked my phone again. It's been five minutes and Nikki still hasn't replied. It isn't like her at all. Usually she replies in a heartbeat. That's how desperate she is.

She's a bird that needs laying. That's all she is to me, all she'll ever be to me. I need a challenge. Something I can work for.

Sophia.

Her heart may be taken, but I can still replace that missing place. I bet she's a good lay. She looks like it, curvy in all the right places.. I get turned on just thinking about it. Woah.

I took out a cigarette and was about to light it, when I noticed two women in front of me. They weren't that special, but they were quite hot.. so I just had to try my charms.

"Hey." I smirked at them as they approached me. One was blonde, while the other was a brunette.

"Hi!" The blonde one laughed, they looked almost twice my age, but I didn't care.

They looked very wasted, hm..

"What's two stunning women out by yourselves at a time like this?" I questioned them, eyeing them both up and down.

"I dunno, Lucy? Why are we here?" The brunette slurred to the blonde.

"I like to dance, Tricia!" The blonde laughed and I couldn't held but laugh with them... Not at all how she was laughing, but in a more sinister way.

They have no idea what they've got themselves into, and who they're dealing with..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. WHAT ARE YOU REACTIONS TO THAT?! Niall has to be one of my favourite characters to write about, because in real life.. Nialler isn't at all like this! So it's cool to just imagine him:) Okay, woah 12 votes? GUYS. THANKS. Goal; back to 11 votes?:) I won't be updating tomorrow, because I'm on holiday, but if I come back and have 11 votes+ I'll update:) Thanks ily- Tanisha .xox