Chapter 22. {My Bad Boy}

"SOPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIA! WAKE UP!" Nikki shrieked, suddenly starling me. It's not a pleasant sound in the morning. I shot to my feet, my head spinning because of my sudden movements--yeah, not very wise, am I?

"What?! WHERE'S THE FIRE?!" I exclaimed, looking around randomly, realising I must've fell asleep on her leather sofa last night.

She rolled her green eyes at my bad reaction then began to grin, "Guess what--okay you'll never guess, BUUUT A CUTE IRISH MOVED IN NEXT DOOR!"

I raised an eyebrow at her in amusement, "good for you, getting over Harry in less then twenty-four hours."

She grinned again doing a little courtesy, "thanks. Anyway. He's coming over for breakfast, SO GET READY!"

I looked at her in shock, "WHAT?! When did you meet him?!"

"Last night, when you feel asleep I saw the removal van... so I started talking." she shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal--BUT IT BLOODY WAS A BIG DEAL. WHAT HAPPENED TO STRANGER DANGER!?

"So, you randomly talked to some stranger and asked him over for breakfast?!" I questioned her, what the hell is wrong with her?!

"I don't get what your problem is? You and Zayn barely know each other, yet you share the same bed and all!" she argued, in a childish whine sort of way.

"Err, but at least our mothers were in the same house to monitor us!"

"So what?! My parents are on holiday! I want to have some fun!" she frowned at me, crossing her arms over her chest like a child would do when they don't get their way.

"Whatever. I'll get Zayn to pick me up or something..." I grumbled, starting to walk upstairs to collect the few things I brought with me.

"What?! You practically gave me a lecture of stranger danger, and now you're LEAVING ME?!" She looked at me in pure shock.

"What do you want me to do? Watch you drool over some leprechaun? No thanks." I scoffed.

"He's blonde and drop dead gorgeous! C'mon Soph, please?! Unless..." her voice trailed off and her face lit up like she was thinking something mischievous.

I raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to continue.

"You're worried about 'cheating on Zayn'!" she wiggled her eyebrows at me, in a slightly freaky way--if I'm honest.

"What?! No! We're not even together--"

"--but you're both practically a couple! Just together already! You both would be so adorable!" she giggled.

"No! You wouldn't under--"

and suddenly the door bell rang and we both froze.

"Shoot! Get the door! I NEED TO CHANGE." Nikki exclaimed, running up the stairs with her arms waving in the air frantically.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I called after her.

"YOU'RE WEARING LESS REVEALING STUFF THEN ME." hmm, that's true. She sleeps in a red crop top and black short shorts. I'm in grey joggers and a purple tank top... I see where she's coming from. Better let this leprechaun in then.

I opened the door, revealing a palish guy with a slick blonde quiff and crystal blue eyes. His cheeky but adorable face had a grin on it, showing perfectly white teeth, and outlines of dimples.

He was taller then me, but Zayn was slightly taller--

--WHY AM I THINKING OF ZAYN?! THERE IS A FIT IRISH IN FRONT OF ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

"Hello Princess." his Irish accent sent the butterflies in my stomach to erupt, the beautiful kind.

"Hi." I replied timidly, jeez, what's happened to me?!

"You must be the amazing best friend." he smiled.

"and you must be the Irish neighbour." duhhh?

He chuckled, "The name's Horan. Niall Horan."

"Okay, well I'm Carter. Sophia Carter." I giggled, as he shook my hand.

I pushed the door open wider, "Come in. Nikki will be down in a bit... I hope."

He smiled again and walked in, sitting down on the sofa.

"So, Sophia... do you have a boyfriend?" he asked me suddenly. Wow, straight to the point much? I've never met someone so forward, not even Zayn's like that!

"Erm... well..--" I didn't know what to say.

Zayn and I... we're not a couple... but then again, we are? Are we?

"--well. I have this friend... who is like a boyfriend, I guess. But then he's not... yanno?"

He chuckled. His chuckle is such a turn on, grr. "right so... a friend with benefit?"

I suddenly blushed furiously, "No! No, we haven't had sex!"

He suddenly burst out into the most sexiest contagious laugh, "Right. So, you're best friends? Is he like a brother to you?"

"No... you don't snog your brother do you?" I asked him, sheepishly.

"Well, the last time I checked my brother is older then me, probably married with a wife and a child.. so no." he laughed.

I blushed again, "so it's complicated."

"Alright. Well, when things un-complicate, you should give me a call. I'd love to take you out sometime." he smiled at me, a genuine smile.

"Err, really?" my eyes widened at his words.

He nodded his head firmly, "Yes! You're beautiful and genuinely nice too. You're not at all fake, so yes."

His words reminded me of Zayn's... when we first met, walking to get some Indian food, that very long time ago.

WHY AM I THINKING OF GOD DAMN MALIK?!

"Well in that case... sure. I'd really like that." I smiled at him, handing him a piece of paper with my mobile number scribbled down.

"Thanks Princess." and he did the unexpected, and kissed my cheek. Wow. So forward.

And if on cue, Nikki came down the stairs, as happy as ever, especially when laying eyes on Niall. She rushed into his arms, giggling as he spun her around in the air.

I took this as my leave and went upstairs to pack my stuff. I texted Zayn, asking him to pick me up. He responded quickly, with a yes. I put my backpack over my one shoulder and headed to the front door, stopping to say goodbye to Nikki but, she seemed too loved up with Niall.

Niall caught my eye and sent me a wink before I walked out the house...

He's confusing. He clearly hit on me... obviously wanting to spend time with me.

Yet, why is he acting like this with Nikki?

Oh God, what a player!?

Zayn smirked at me on his motorbike, taking my bag from me like a gentleman would.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist, squeezing each other. I felt his stubble from his cheeks and chin brushing against my face, but it was a nice familiar feeling.

"I missed you." he whispered in my ear, in that beautiful raspy morning voice.

I realised now that I didn't need that Niall tosser..

I have my bad boy right here.

{{yess guys I have put niall in the story! FINALLY ONE DIRECTION HAVE BEEN UNITED. well, no, not at all but hey ho:) Are you guys okay with Niall in here hm? Do you like his 'character's first impression'. Vote and Comment! thank youuu, ily-Tanisha .x}}