Chapter 6. {Perv}

He was waiting for me by the school gate, leaning against that monster he calls a motorbike. As soon as he noticed me walking through the school doors, he lifted his fingers up and saluted me with them.

"Hi." I smiled at him, my heart slightly pounding a little too much.

"Hey, I thought you might need a lift home." He looked over my shoulder and frowned. "Looks like you have someone that wants to talk to you.."

I followed his gaze to see Liam staring at us with round puppy brown eyes. I gave him a small smile before turning back to Zayn. "I'll go see what he wants. It'll take two seconds, okay?"

He nodded in response hesitantly, still glaring at Liam.

I walked over to Liam who gave me a big smile when I reached him. He looked over my shoulder wearily at Zayn before back to my face.

"What's up Liam?" I asked him curiously.

"So you're still going to hang out with him even after all we've told you?" he looked at me with a serious expression; his happy face had faded.

I crossed my arms over my chest narrowing my eyes at him, "You can't control who I hang out with, okay?!"

"Yes I know.. Just don't say we didn't warn you. We're just worried for you.." he looked down to the ground, sadly. I thought he might tear up but, thankfully he didn't.

"Thank you Liam. I'll be careful. See you tomorrow." I hugged him and he sighed on my shoulder, hugging back.

I pulled away and smiled at him before waving and walking back over to Zayn.

Zayn stood up to his usual height and opened his arms. "Took your time. I missed you."

I raised an eyebrow at him, amused.

He smirked at me, "So the wimp gets a hug, but I don't?"

"So, are we going or what because I'm starving?" I changed the subject but, it only made him smirk deeper.

"Just one hug can't hurt anyone.." I sighed, giving in and hugged his hard chest; he wrapped his arms around my body holding me closer to him, which closed the gaps between us.

I let go after a bit but he hung on, "You do know I'm stronger then you right?" he smirked as I tried to wiggle out his grip.

He broke away after a bit and smirked down at me, lifting me onto the bike. I wrapped my arms around his firm waist and he sped off...

Not before I noticed all those wide eyes staring at us.

Is it because I was the new girl or was it because I was with Zayn Malik? Maybe it was both.. I don't know..

~*~*~

We arrived back at our neighborhood in a matter of minutes and he dropped me back outside his house. I jumped off his bike landing nicely on my feet. He chuckled as I looked surprised at my success.

As you should know, I'm a clutz.

"So there's a party tonight, and you'll be my date." He told me, climbing off the bike too.

"Sorry. Me and parties don't get along. I'm not a mingling person. I'm more of an anti-social girl.." I laughed looking up into his golden tinted hazel eyes.

He chuckled but then his eyes darkened, a bit like it had before school.. "It wasn't a question.."

He walked away to his front door, opening it then he turned around to face me suddenly. He walked back to me, reaching into his black jean pocket and handed me my phone. Wait what?!

"How did you get that?!" I gasped, taken a back. How did I not realize it was gone?!

He just shrugged, "When you went to talk to that wimp you must call a friend, I took it."

I stood bewildered in his driveway as I watched him salute with two fingers, then stroll into his house.

It took me about two minutes to realize what was going on in my life.

I walked slowly back to my house and looked around. My mum wouldn't be home from work until six pm today. Since it was her first day, she'd have to learn all the rules and stuff so, she'd work longer hours today. Otherwise, she'd be home at four pm.

I sighed, grabbing a green apple from the kitchen, munching on it as I walked up to my room.

I grabbed a random pair of joggers, pulling them on and took off my tee-shirt, putting on my PJ purple tank top instead.

As soon as I finished changed, my phone buzzed, announcing a new text.

From My Sexy Love Zayn; "Awww shows over :((((( u have a nice body bbe. nxt time bbe shut the curtain tho dont want no pervz starin at ur beautiful body ;))) Xx"

I looked out the window to see Zayn sitting on his bed in his room, which was close to the window like mines. He saluted his two fingers at me before I angrily shut the curtain.

I decided to change his name on my Phone to 'PERV', just for my satisfaction.

I smirked before texting my mother to let her know about the party.

I was hoping she'd refuse to let me go out buttt...

"course u can dear!!!! :-) stay with zayn tho, love you <3"

Thanks a lot Zayn Malik..

{{Hello.. Idk if you know this BUT, 12 days till my birthday! Wohoooo.. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! :) So what do you think of this chapter? Omg. I keep talking to myself on here. No one is reading this. No one is commenting. Why am I wasting my life?! Oh. I'll be gone now. Bye.. -Tanisha .x}}