Chapter 47. {Rejection}

"You won't get away with this. My son will come after you. He will come, and when he does-"

"-it'll be too late. You'll both be dead. I'd advise you to shut your moth otherwise I will kill you- do you understand?!" I snapped at the brunet who was extremely annoying. At least the blonde know when to shut up. She has a brain unlike her stupid friend-- must run in the family.

"What--what do you want from us?" the blonde speaks up, finally. I haven't heard her speak since she was moaning my name a few nights ago. Ha-- good times.

"Nothing. Just going to us you to get to your children." I shrugged like it was no big deal, because it wasn't. I'm not asking them for much. They just need to sit there and be their useless, pathetic arses and everything will be fine.

"I-" shooting the brunette a death glare, and she immediately shuts her fat gob. Wise move lady.

I was pacing up and down trying to think of my next plan. I needed to come up with one fast. She escaped-- she wasn't even meant to escape. I didn't think she had anyone-- I thought she was like Nikki-- defenceless. That dude with the scarred face... I'm sure I've seen him before, but I guess I was too busy being too pissed off that he helped her escaped, to focus on his voice and stuff.

"Niall." I turned round and there was the curly haired guy, who's name I have suddenly forgotten.. Oh wait-- Henry.

"Hello Henry. Have you thought about a plan?" I asked, walking towards him.

"First of all, it's Harry. Secondly, no. Isn't that what your job is? I mean, I'm just here to get Nikki back-"

"-which you'll get only if you'll co-operate with me! I need you to come up with a plan, a plan to get Sophia back near me. I need to trap her." I explained and he raised and eyebrow at me.

"Why?" nosy arse.. nosy.. nosy.. NOSY.

"None of your business!" I spat back at him.

"If I'm going to be in your gang, team-- whatever, you're going to have to explain what your aim for all this hoo ha is."

He has a damn ass good point. I hate it when people are right and I'm wrong-- I'll never admit I am, though.

"I just want Sophia."

"-why? As a girlfriend?" he was confused... and so was I.

"Hell no! I don't know. Man-- piss off, okay?! Let me think. You go come up with a plan and don't come back to me unless you've thought of something!" I instructed him, feeling my anger burning inside me. I could just explode.

Zayn and I are very alike like that. We hold so much emotions inside of us and we just have to burst sometimes. We can't control our anger when we're in the 'zone'. He would've been good as an ally rather then as an enemy... Oh well. His loss.

I could've and would've had the best gang; we could've been unstoppable. Un-defeatable. No-one would ever doubt my power, the skill and mastermind I have. Everyone would be afraid of me, and no-one would laugh at me anymore. No-one would treat me like crap. They wouldn't take me away from the people I love-- loved.

I just-- I don't want to ever remember back when I was thirteen. I want to forever forget those memories of my childhood. They were horrible times and at the age of fourteen, I planned to change. I needed to become tougher, fearless, strong, frightening and ruthless; which is exactly how I am now.

I wasn't always like this-- but the memories of my past is pushed far away in the back of my mind and I have no intention of looking in there-- ever.

[flashback]

"Niall-- your new foster parents have arrived!"

I ran down the stairs, clutching onto my small suitcase that held the very little belongings I owned. I couldn't be more happier. I could finally be with people that could treat me with the love that I needed. I wanted love. I wanted to be loved. 

I had one brother, who got adopted instantly. He never looked back, he never thought of his younger brother who was left here-- no, he just went... and never came back. I haven't seen him for a few years, don't think I ever will see him again. I won't have anything to say to him. He turned his back on me when we should've been forever together.  

"Hi! I'm Niall and I'm-" but these strangers eyes were no longer on me... Instead their eyes were fixed on the smaller boy behind me. A toddler-- who I couldn't care less what his name was.

"Who are you, sweetheart?" the lady-- my supposed to be foster mother-- was speaking to the little devil.

"Bobby..." he mumbled before giving them a small shy smile.

"Darren hunnie-- we should adopt him!" the stupid lady told her equally stupid husband.

My escape from this hell hole was now gone and it stung so badly. I tried not to let it get to me. Sure I had been rejected.. as the last damn minute... but hey, it toughened me for the other rejections I was in for. And trust me, after that Darren and the bimbo he was with, there was more people who were supposed to be taking me home, but ended up making a last minute decision, either saying they weren't ready for me, or adopting another kid.

As I was getting older, it was getting harder to foster me. No-one wanted an angry thirteen year old boy. I got my hair bleached for the first time when I was fourteen, and I have liked that style ever since.

I ran away from that damn care home and never turned back.

Not once.

I didn't regret not looking back. Rejection was something I would never face again-- that was my motto.

~*~*~

and I never have been rejected ever since that day..... apart from Sophia.

But don't you worry dear-- everything will be okay...

That will change.

{{love Niall, aw omg. I feel bad. I feel bad for writing such horrible pasts for all the guys! Anyways. So you see, the reason they're all like this 'scary' state, is because of their pasts. Therefore the reason for the title is basically saying, do I scare you; do I scare you because of my horrible past... yeah that sounded better in my head! Haha. WHAT ARE ALL OF YOUR VIEWS ON NIALL?! Comment please because comments make me smile! VOTE! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 20 K OMG. Love you all so much-- Tanisha .xox}}