Chapter 9. {Sleepover?!}

Liam had been avoiding me like I had been avoiding Zayn and it made me so mad. Why did he have to be a coward?! Zayn wouldn't do anything to him.... Would he?

"Louis!!" I shouted after the floppy haired happy guy who was walking ahead of me.

He turned around to face me and smiled, "Sophia!!"

"What's wrong with Liam?" I asked him as I caught up to him.

Louis frowned and shook his head, "He didn't really tell me... He just said he was scared and ran off."

My heart clenched just like fists. I was angry and guilty because this was MY fault. If I had listened to my friends warnings yesterday, none of this would've happened..

I gave Louis a quick hug and ran ahead to the front gate.. where he was waiting..

He saluted me with his smirk when he saw me coming towards him, "Hey bab-" the palm of my hand smacked harshly against his right cheek.. hard enough to make a red mark and a loud noise, so people saw us.

"YOU'RE SICK, YOU KNOW THAT?! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?! DON'T BOTHER WITH ME BECAUSE, YOU'RE JUST F***ED UP AND I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I screamed at him, my blood boiling.

Shortly after, I stormed off.. and for once, he didn't follow.

~*~*~*~

"Mum?" I looked around the living room that was deserted.

"In the kitchen!" I head her voice shout. As I drew nearer to the door, I heard a familiar voice talking and giggling with my mum. I took a deep breathe and prayed before opening it. Oops, there wasn't any point in praying because who I didn't want, was there... the mother of my new enemy.

My mum was sitting drinking coffee with Tricia on the kitchen table. They had baby photos.. of what looked like Zayn? and me! Urgh mother!

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" my mum asked me with a happy tone.

I was too interested in he pictures laid out in front of my mum of a olive skinned tanned like young boy with a familiar smirk but, it was adorable instead of sly.

"Is this Zayn?" I pointed to one of the pictures of the boy. Tricia nodded, sipping her coffee before smiling.

"Yep! That's my little rebel. He's always been a rebel, ever since a child. Always plays by his own rules, never really listens to anyone else. He does what he pleases." Tricia shakes her head, smiling at me... but I noticed a slight crease in her forehead when she thought back.. Why though?

"Tricia is going to stay over for a few weeks or so because, there was some water problems at their house. Oh and Zayn of course." My mum informed me, with a happy smile.

Why is everyone so happy?! What is to be happy about?!

I excused myself from the happy atmosphere and smashed into a hard chest as I walked out the kitchen. I looked up and gritted my teeth, to see Zayn staring emotionless down at me.

I pushed past him up the stairs to my bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I slumped to the floor with my back against the door. I felt defeated. Today wasn't a good day.

I was exhausted from all this drama, that I must've fallen asleep.

{{if you're reading this, make sure you comment&vote ok? ty - Tanisha .x}}