Chapter 44. {Tom}

"Hello?" I was looking around the dinar which was empty... very odd actually. This place in all my time here, has never been empty!

"Niall?" I was becoming weary. I had made it with two minutes to spare.. Where is that damn Irish guy?!

"Hello Princes." but the voice wasn't in front of me, like I predicted it would be.. It was behind.. so close behind me. I could feel the shiver go up my spine, and my heart beat began to race as his words tickled my ear. I regret not telling anyone where I was.... because I just have a feeling I'm not going home today...

~*~*~*[Tom]*~*~*~

"I'm coming over. Sophia's been threatened by Niall." that's all he had to say, and I knew exactly what to do. I bolted down the stairs, and headed straight out the front door where he was seconds later.

"Let's go kick some Irish butt." I tell him with a smirk. For the first time he didn't look depressed as he was before, with a smirk that curved onto his face... where it should belong.

I jumped onto my motorbike and we sped off down the streets of Bradford, towards that damn fast food place.

I remember when I first came to Bradford, I wasn't rich as I was a run away, but I stayed outside Dinner-Dinar everyday.. until one day the day happened to be sympathetic towards me, and bring me inside. I hadn't eaten for almost a weak, and I was practically on my death bed.

That dinar brought back memories... I don't know if that's a good thing or not..

[flashback]

"I'm leaving."

"THOMAS, FOR GOD'S SAKE- COME BACK HERE."

"NO MUM. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW THAT ARSEHOLE IS GOING TO TREAT YOU!? I'M NOT GOING TO STAY HERE AND WATCH YOU BE USED AND ABUSED." I was about to slam the front door, but someone's strong grip caught my wrist.. quite tightly if I'm honest.

"Don't you dare speak to your mother like that."

I rolled my eyes, turning to face Harry Sykes, the man who I knew had left his family back in whatever countryside he's from, to use my mother's fragile heart. I'm sick and tired of her never listening to my warnings- so let her be a sex slave. See if I care if she's going to get laid by an older man every god damn night, because I'm out.

I yanked my hand from his, heading straight to his car and angrily threw whatever hard stuff I could find to bust it all up. He yelled and swore at me, beating me till I was almost black and blue... but no, my mother didn't do anything to stop him.

She just watched. Did nothing but watch. She didn't scream out or cry. Not one tear was spent on me, nothing.

It was then that I realized... if the woman that gave birth to me doesn't care about me, why should I care about women?

and I lived my life like that. It was my life motto.

~*~*~

Zayn was already there, pacing back and forth beside his red motor bike. Mines was not as cool as his, just dull black. Zayn properly painted his bike, spraying it in this awesome bright blood colour.. It looked quite amazing against the black original paint.

I remember this one time when Zayn told me he loved to graffiti and we went around the streets, grafting walls. I wasn't any good as I hadn't got the artistic touch that Zayn had.. so I just watched him spray.. It was great to watch. He did have talent, he just refused to admit it.

"You ready, man?" I patted his shoulder and his hazel eyes met mines and he sighed.

"I dunno. I'm kinda.. confused. What if this is a trap? What if Niall knows I'm gong to come and then he'll use Sophia against me, and all that.. all the stuff I've been-"

"-listen to me. You're my leader, okay? You're my boss. We wouldn't have listened to you for this long if we didn't have faith in you. I believe that whatever you instruct us to do, will be worthwhile... and so far, it has. Zayn, if you're not ready... then let me go in... alone. Niall would expect you, not me. And with any luck, he might not recognize me."

Man..... am I becoming soft? Damn you Sophia- all your fault.

Zayn thought about my words before nodding reluctantly, "Okay bro- good luck. I'm just a shout away."

We gave each other a bro hug before he walked away, and I headed inside the haunted dinar... too many memories..

"-darling. You don't need to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you unless you don't listen to what I tell you to do."

"I c-can't, Niall. I-I don't want-" I heard the impact from a slap, then a small whimper, "-WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?! I WON'T HURT YOU IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO! I don't want to hurt you, Princess.... but you're not leaving me any other options.."

"I-I don't want to hurt hi-"

Slap- Whimper.

"-please, Niall. Please." 

"No. I want him crushed and destroyed mentally. I want you to rip his heart apart.. though I'm surprised he hasn't turned up yet. It just shows how much he cares about you.."

Ha. That's where you're wrong, idiot. He cares about her too bloody much.

"I can't and I won't- I'm sorry.."

I was in the shadows and I could now see Sophia clearly. Niall's back was towards me. I motioned her not to make any sign that I was present in the room... She didn't.

"YOU'LL DO WHAT I'LL SAY- GOD DAMN IT. I'LL DESTROY YOU, AND YOUR MOTHER, AND THAT OTHER WOMAN. YOU KNOW I WILL." Niall was raging, his fists clenched tightly looking like he was about to swing at Sophia.

Her cheeks were already red from the impacts Niall's hits had been giving her. That's not on. Not on my watch, it isn't.

"I-I- don't-"

Just as he was about to raise his hand towards her petite body.. I gripped onto my wrists, preventing him from moving.

"Don't touch her." I hissed at him, and I heard a chuckle escape his mouth.

"About time you showed up, Zayn. You missed all the fun."

"Funny thing is though, mate.. I'm not Zayn."

He turned around, yanking his hand out of my grip, his icy cold eyes meeting mines.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Your enemy." I met Sophia's eyes and as if on cue she ran out the doors, it was quite a delayed reaction- Niall seeing her escape- too late to stop her.. That's so odd... something doesn't seem right.

"Why are you here? You're on his side, aren't you?!" well done Sherlock.

"Na. I just like beating Irish people up." I threw a punch straight at his gut, causing him to buckle backwards- clearly not expecting a fight.

Oh my dear- there's so much more I'd like to show you.. so much pain I want to give you.

You decided to ruin my life.

You decided to take my brother away from me. Getting your damn friend to sleep with my mother.

You destroyed my family....

and now I'm going to destroy you.

{{I can't wait for you all to hear all the boys's pasts. Maybe after- you can tell me who your favourite ones is? Who's your favourite so far? I'm trying to make it dramatic and -- YOU'LL FIND OUT ABOUT NIALL'S SOON WOOP WOOP. Goal: 18 votes lovelies, love you all-Tanisha .xox}}