Chapter 1 ~ They're Back

Garroth's POV

It had been a year. Aph had slept for a year, and then she had woken up, thinking that I would be dead, and that something had happened here in Phoenix Drop. But it's not true, I'm fine, the children are fine, everyone is perfectly fine, although Emmalyn was never able to figure out what put Aphmau in a coma. She kind of gave up when she woke up.

That was a bit over a month ago.

Aph was steadily getting used to how things had changed. Nothing really happened, but Dante and Kawaii~Chan got together (Yay!) and Nicole is completely recovered from the break-up. (It has been a year, I sure hope so)...

Now, we were all standing on the docks. Dante had come to us proclaiming that a boat has been spotted near the village. As we looked, we saw a medium sized boat, with four people on it. (This is about to get weird, FAST...)

It slowly made its way to the shore. It was a plain wooden boat, so my assumptions are that it wasn't that weird chicken guy that's friends with Laurance.

At least we're safe in that sense.

Aphmau's POV

As the boat pulled ashore, I instantly recognized the four guys who were on the ship.

"Oh, Irene forbid, please no..." I mumbled and Garroth chuckled.

"Jess! Hi Jess! Hi! Hey! Hi Jess! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" The first guy laughed. He was wearing sunglasses which made him look...like a person wearing sunglasses. (Can you guess who they are?)

Garroth turned to me, "Jess...?"

"Back in elementary school, nobody could pronounce my name so they called me Jess..."

"So I sees that the goat left you's too? Like he left me's?" The second guy spoke up. He was still wearing his dinosaur suit. (You can guess who it is now, can't you?)

"...There was never a go-"

"Who are you people?" Laurance cut me off.

"The name's Sky." Mr. Sunglasses replied.

"I'm Barney, dirts." Said the purple dinosaur.

"Jin."

"I'm Ross!"

"What...exactly are you?" Garroth asked Ross, with a confused look on his face.

"I'm a narwhal person." He smiled and Garroth looked intrigued and creeped out at the same time, "And how exactly do you know Jess, by the way?"

"Her name is Aphmau."

"Still gonna call her Jess."

He sighed, "Fine. But I know Aphmau because I am her husband, and guard. Which means I will not hesitate to attack on her command."

"Wow, a little paranoid for APHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." Sky took a deep breath in, "Mau." He finished.

-----Later On-----

We. Let. Them. Stay. In. Phoenix. Drop.

Okay, they didn't have a place to stay, so we let them stay in one of the guest houses until they left. Garroth, Zoey and I were currently chatting with Ross at our kitchen table. Sky had gone to the library for comics, Barney had gone to see if Logan had any dirt that he could take, and Jin, probably went to do some research on something. I honestly didn't know where Jin went. He's just not here.

"So, what do you do?" Zoey asked, "I mean, for a living?"

"Well, I'm currently unemployed," he replied, "but I've worked at many places. I started out with a seasonal job at the Fall Festival, as one of the game instructors, but then I worked a couple of shifts in the minecraft cinema. After I got fired there for handing out random tickets for random movies, I went to work at IHOP but then I quit because they wouldn't pay me. Then I got a job at Olive Garden, but they wouldn't pay me either, so I quit there too. Ever since then, I've been playing games like Do Not Laugh with the other guys and the author of the midnight series."

This cause Zoey to FREAK OUT. Like, full on, fangirl. "WHAT?! YOU KNOW SEEPANNY MAYO?!?! YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE US SOMETIME!!!!!"

Well, we know how to get Zoey interested in things.

A/N-- I can 90% guarantee that this was not what you were expecting. Who 'so predictable' now, huh?

Hey!

I don't have a lot to say, but today's threats to SkullHailey were:

"I will cut your hair off and make it into a whip."

"I will slice your ear off and use it as a spoon to feed you rhubarb applesauce. The really sour kind."

"I will rip off you eyelashes and make a toothbrush out of them. You will be forced to use it."

Hehehehehe *evil laugh

Also, PLEASE GO AND TELL Dixie_Awesome_Horse  THAT SHE CAN'T MAKE ME UPDATE A DAY IN LIFE AND THAT SHE MIGHT AS WELL UPDATE PART OF YOU ALREADY!!

Of you can't tell by now, we are all very close friends.

Bai!

~Ninja

=^-^=