Chapter 4 ~ Zane's Lament

Aphmau's POV

After last night, I've been thinking about what Zane said, and my dream, and, everything. After my rounds, I laid on the couch in my room, thinking, until Zoey came and got me for lunch. Me, her, Levin, Malachi, Garroth, Laurance, and Dante we're going for a picnic lunch at the docks. We had Zoey put a barrier on the cell so we could get in, but Zane couldn't get out.

Zoey had packed a lovely lunch of the most amazing sandwiched ever, and we enjoyed a lovely lunch, talking,mans playing with the children. After we finished, we waded in the shallow water and built sandcastles. Iris came, and Malachi left to play with her. Levin disappeared too, but we all assumed that we went to play with Iris and Malachi.

Levin's POV

Without big brother there, it was really boring. So I went to find him and flower (Iris). I couldn't see them anywhere, so I went into a big stone house. It used to be Daddy's house. We lived there for a long time when our house was burned to the ground. Since I couldn't find Macky (Malachi) and Flower, Levin visited his old room.

Zane's POV

I woke up in a prison cell. I looked around, nothing was in the cell but a bed, and some food, which I gratefully ate. I knew that I was in the Phoenix Drop prison, there was my brother's old diamond sword in the corner. It had fallen off the wall. I guess he never took it with to the new guard towers, seeing as he got is musgravite one and all.

I heard the door open and close, and this little blonde boy with blue eyes walked in.

"Hihi! I'm Levin!" He chirped when he saw me. Then I realized something. He was Garroth and Aphmau's son. He was my nephew.

"Hi..." I replied cautiously.

"Why you trapped? Do you want Levin to let you out?" He jumped up and trapped the lever, pulling it down. The door opened.

I stuck my hand out, sure enough, the barrier felt like a brick wall to me.

"I'm sorry, you can't. I'm trapped forever."

"Oh. Okay! Levin will play with you then! He walked in and sat on the floor, pulling out the little toy blocks that he had in his little red backpack. He scattered them on the floor, and looked up at me, "What's your name?"

"My name? It's Zane..."

"Zaaaaaaaaane? Ok! Levin will remember, like bad boy Zaaaaaaaaaaane." This kid...he was adorable, "Play with Levin!"

"Oh, uh, ok!" We built random stuff out of the blocks that he had brought, before his mom came in with his brother, another little boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Levin! We. Have. Been. Looking. EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!" The kid yelled.

Aphmau, the mom, ran over and picked him up, quickly throwing all the blocks back into his backpack, "Malachi, take Levin home." The two boys ran off. Then she turned to me.

"I have a really sweet nephew..." I said quietly, remembering how nice he had been to me, despite how evil I was. Well, I guess he didn't know how evil I was, but he was still really sweet.

"Heh, yeah..." She smiled at the though, but then turned serious, "Zane. I need to know. Last night, you said you tried to kill Garroth because you didn't have something. What don't you have?"

"I-I don't have control, not even over my own actions. See, I don't want to do these things but, some really traumatic things happened as a kid that, well..." I trailed off. Aphmau sat don't the floor, rot outside the barrier, facing me.

"Care to share?"

At first I was hesitant to say anything, because I didn't want to be taken over again, and go crazy. But I decided that I would share anyway, "As a child, my mother disappeared at a young age, and I was never really too close to my brothers. One of them died when I was really young, and Garroth never really seemed to like me. I had no friends. One day, I met this girl named Ezra, who was the only child of a really poor mother. Knowing that my dad wouldn't want me being friends with an outsider, we kept our best-friendship a secret. After Garroth "died" , I was the only one left in my family. My father was suspicious of Garroth. He thought that he was still alive, so he asked me to go find him when I was around fifteen. I said no, because I didn't want to leave Ezra all alone. Her mother had dies a year prior. He kept bugging me about it, and I refused. Then I went to school to become a high priest. And I passed, which you know. When I got back, Ezra was so excited that she accidentally revealed our friendship to my father. Later that week, he took her hostage, and locked her in a solitary cell, where I couldn't even visit her. After that, I did whatever my father told me, trying to get Ezra out. A few years ago, I finally had the courage to ask for her freedom, only to find out that he was dead! She had been dead for years, and I never knew because I wasn't allowed near her! She was forbidden from even appearing in her ghost form to me! She was killed! She never even got a proper funeral! My father took this opportunity, and put me in a soul stone. Now I'm his slave, and I don't even have control over my actions. And now that you know, he's going to kill me, like I killed so many innocent people." I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger towards my father, "I-I'm sorry..."

A/N-- Hey!

Okay, so I have a few questions:

1) What would do if you were in Minecraft Diaries?

I would teleport to the Irene dimension, grab Garroth, teleport directly to Aphmau, and be like 'When's the wedding? C'mon! Decide! Now!' Before they even say a word to each other

#lifegoals

2) How many of you have been with me since I was still in the process of writing book 1? (Promise)

I really can't believe that I'm on book 7 already. I mean, some of my books were pretty small, but seven books?! Plus Locked Away, (which is important for this story by the way) . That makes eight books in the whole series. Wow. Also, how long to you think I should continue this? I want to know. I'm genuinely curious.

I don't know. That's all I have to say, so Bai!

~Ninja

Meow!
=^-^=