Chapter 9 ~ Regrets

Winner of the contest has been chosen! However, they will not be revealed until next chapter. All I'm going to say is that you will hate Laurance by the end of the book...and probably me...

Laurance's POV

Every. Day. I live alone, I've stopped talking over time. Well, kind of. I still talk and stuff, but honestly, I can't bring myself to face Aphmau or Garroth right now. Not after what I've done.

But I do wish someone would talk to me. I've been feeling really lonely as of recent, and I've been asking Irene to help me.

I don't know why. Lady Irene would never send a friend to me, a horrible guard here in Phoenix Drop. I've let my lord down on numerous occasions, but trying to break her family apart was crossing the line.

I swear I'm not depressed. Just...lonely...

I've asked out practically every girl in this village. Nicole politely declined, as she had another love interest. (This was before she and Dante were dating), Lucinda just gave me a flat out no, I skipped Kawaii~Chan because Brendan would have my head on a stick. Kiki gave me a polite no, and there really aren't any other girls in the village.

So, anyways, I was just laying in my bed, unable to sleep. I was taking the night shift for the week, and I was supposed to get my rest during the day. I thought about what I did, and, how unacceptable it was. And yes, I know, I've apologized, but that doesn't make it any better. The only thing that keeps me around, is my dedication to this village. I made a promise a long time ago that I would protect Phoenix Drop, and I intend to keep it.

...

Although I've considered leaving forever...I honestly don't know what I'll do...I'm not needed here, I'm obviously just causing problems...

No. Laurance, listen to yourself. You swore on the name of Irene that you would be here, no matter what! You can't go and leave, just because you're lonely.

But still... I've betrayed my closest friends, and they probably don't want to see me ever again.

I still couldn't sleep, but a single tear ran down my cheek.

A/N-- Insert absolute devastates emoji here...

SENPAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Don't ask, I just wanted to use my Japanese keyboard...

Okay, so me and SkullHailey have a friend, who is Garmau_is_life and she wrote a book called Minecraft Diaries Lemons (Lemon fanfic duh) and I told Hailey to read it, because she didn't know what a lemon fanfic was...And you can see how it ended (OMG HER REACTION WAS PRICELESS!! (≧∇≦)XD)

In other words, I'm dead tomorrow...(Totally worth it)

Anyways, I hope you *whispers- No. They didn't enjoy it. Shut up.

I hope you don't kill me after the end of the book...slightly scared.

(*^^*)

~アリ