Iris

Okay, the next OC that I put into this series is Iris, one of Malachi's friends.

#Irachi and/or #Malachris

Ship names are freaking difficult.

Iris is a really sweet girl, who came into the series, when Malachi ran away from home, due to his visions. Iris is the reason Malachi is still alive and well in Phoenix Drop, and she has a story behind her.

She was a good friend of Laurance in Metelli, before he came to Phoenix Drop. She lived with her mother, who was a messenger. One day, Iris's mom died on a mission, and Iris was left to be cared for in the foster system. Laurance, felt bad for her, and was considering adopting her, but decided against it, because he feared he wouldn't have the time for her with his guard duties. The dirt-bag foster mother was a complete jerk to Iris, and she ran away. She wandered the forests, when years later, she got attacked by something, and she lost her memory. When the search group Kasai, consisting of Brian (because he wasn't evil yet) Emmalyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicole, found her, in their search for Malachi. Iris had no memory of herself, so she called herself Summer. She seemed to share a special connection with Nicole, known as being 'Star-Bonded'. She reported seeing Malachi leaving the village going East. The groups found Malachi, and went back the Phoenix Drop. When Iris and Laurance saw each other again, Iris instantly got her memories back, and is now under the combined care of Laurance and Nicole.

Iris is sweet, kind, likes to have fun, adorable, and loves dragons. Yes, it's random, but she's like the MCD version of Megan-Saur...

She has rainbow hair, and just generally loves rainbows. She also has deep blue eyes, and creamy skin.

Picture Of Iris Above