Chapter 11 ~ Flash To The Future

Ok, so I just finished going back and naming all chapter (just for this book) because why not? K?

Aphmau's POV

I am with Garroth. Phoenix Drop has changed for the better. We now have many guards one of them with a familiar face, but I still can't pinpoint where I've seen him before. Garroth is still the head guard, and Laurance is still second in command, and Dante is third. Levin is now thirteen, Malachi is fifteen. He and Iris have gotten together. Poor thirteen year old Alexis is in the same situation that I was in with Garroth and Laurance. Levin and Kyle are still best friends, but they are rivals, fighting for Alexis. Faith and Laurance are married with twins. One boy and one girl. Their names are Noah and Leah. (Take a guess where I got that from) Zane is here in Phoenix Drop, but I don't know his circumstances very well. Two new people have moved to Phoenix Drop, both from the Jury Of Nine. Their names are Katelyn and Jeffory. (Wow, very subtle...XD) One more thing! Zoey was able to find a way to bring Mira/Aurora back to life! Now Levin and Malachi have a ten-year-old sister! Exciting right? Except I'm not supposed to be here right now. I found something out about myself that was really cool, but terrifying. And I can't share it with you. You're probably wondering what's happening, so I'll tell you right now. I'm Aphmau of the future. I can show you the future (duh) but I can't reveal my secrets. Wake up, now, and do not tell a single person what I showed you tonight.

I opened my eyes, the sun shining directly onto my face.

That was weird.

A/N-- I don't feel like writing an author's note right now so you can suck it up.

Actually, I need to say this:

If you have any questions about the book, or anything in the series, or anything about me (except my personal information) feel free to ask in the comments, because at the end of the book, I will go through, and I will answer every. Single. One. Of them. All of them. And I need to tell you now, because if I tell you later, it's going to totally ruin the moment for the entire ending of the series.

I'm totally going to regret this because Irene knows that this chapter is going to get 247 comments that are just questions.

Whatever.

Bai.

~Ninja