Chapter 2 ~ Hooded Man

I don't care if you think that the whole aspect of putting Sky, Jin, Ross, and Barney into the story will ruin it. It's not forever, it's just for a few chapters, and the whole book will not be about them. I just wanted to add something in so that I could have a bit of fun while writing. That's it. You can not tell me that I can't have a little fun in my writing. Okay? Let me break it down for you. If I don't enjoy writing, I don't write, and the updates will come out later and later until I decide to just stop. So if you think it will ruin the story, you either suck it up, or go read something else.

Garroth's POV

I made the biggest mistake of my life.

-----Earlier That Evening-----

"I'm coming with you." I firmly told my beautiful wifey as she prepared to go to Meteli.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. After that strange dream that you had, I don't want to risk anything. I don't need you disappearing for five years, not after you just won the battle with a coma."

"Okay, let's go."

Laurance's POV

Aphmau left me in charge of the gate while she and Garroth went to Meteli for trade. It was snowing out, first snowfall of the year. And it was really late. Everyone was asleep except for me, Dante, and one of the guys that showed up on the ship the other day. I can't remember his name, he was the one with the sunglasses.

He was standing under a lamp post with a giant blanket, reading 'The Adventures Of Bacon Man And The Breakfast Brigade {Volume 7}' and only laughing every one in a while.

Dante was guarding on the wall, and because Garroth was supposed to be on night duty, and left, we had Nicole out near the plaza and housing area.

And little did we know, that night was going to be one to remember.

Aphmau's POV

I looked around. The forest was dark, and I had little to no light. The sky was cloudy so the stars weren't visible. The moon shone partially through the clouds, giving the area an eerie vibe.

Garroth walked next to me, his sword strapped onto himself, in case something were to happen. We were silent.

A large old raccoon ran in front of us, causing me to jump in surprise, and Garroth chuckled.

"Scared?"

"N-No! It just startled me, that's all!"

"Whatever you say." He grabbed my hand, pulling me closes to himself, and we continued on our way. I don't know why we decided to come out this late at night, but we did. We just really need supplies for maintaining the walls, supplies that we don't have. So we're going to see if the merchants in Meteli have anything we can buy.

-----Later That Night-----

We walked home, with the stone that we had bought from the merchant. Nothing had happened so far, and I was starting to relax. After all, I had Garroth with me, and he would be there to protect me, right?

As we got closer to the gate of Phoenix Drop, I heard Laurance yelling at someone, only to come back to find the, all-too-familiar hooded man.

A/N-- Yo.

.
.
.
Cya

~Ninja