=^-^= Winner!! :3

Me: I have chosen a winner!

Raven: Yeah. We know.

Me: I am going to cheat a little bit.

Taylor: No cheating!

Me: Get off my case Taylor~Sensei. You've made me introduce Colton and Damien so I just get to copy and paste now.

Raven: Ugh. Whatever. At least I don't have to write anything.

Taylor: Raven go update Our Story because that hasn't been updated in an eternity and a day.

Raven: But-

Taylor: Now!

Raven: Ugh

The following descriptions are directly copy and pasted from the winner, kittyface2005 ! Congratulations on your character, Faith, who will now be the girlfriend of ... Laurance...Senpai...

Name: Faith

Eye colour: Hazel

Hair colour: Black

Skin: Light, pale skin with a few freckles on her face.

Basic outfit: A white dress with brown sandles, hair tied into a side plait. Silver bracelet.

Magiks: Yes, nature magiks.

Backstory: She lived in Strawberry village for 8 years when shadow knights invaded, and her ENTIRE family died. She spent 18 years living in the forest, until shadow knights found her. This time she was aware that they wanted her power, and fought them off. She lived in Pikoro Village, until they found out about her magiks and tried to kill her. She wandered the forest for a bit, until she came to the gates and Laurance found her.

Personality: Shy, sweet, kind hippie. She's a bit nerdy, and is a great singer but refuses to sing in front of anyone. She can play the guitar, piano and flute. She prefers the cold, the night and winter. She loves to star gaze and look at the moon.

Once again, these aren't my words!

I couldn't get a picture for this one so you'll just have to go by the descriptions.