Ezra

Okay, so my brain decided that it felt bad for not updating as often as I used to (Back in the Promise days I was updating once and sometimes twice in a day. Mind you, It was my first book, so writers block wasn't a problem, and It was also summer vacation, but still...) Anywho, I don't have a new chapter ready yet, so I decided to do an official introduction to the OC's that I added into this series, because they're important characters. There will be a chapter for each, and I will end with the winner of the Laurance~Senpai's girlfriend contest thing which I seriously regret, because

1. Eighty. Nine. Freaking. Entries. And I have to choose just one.

2. They were all amazing, and I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt if their character isn't chosen.

3. It's hard to give Senpai a girlfriend who isn't me...

Yeah, that last one was a joke but seriously. And so I can get this off my chest: You have no idea how conflicted I am. The new Side Stories (My Street) is killing me by making me feel bad for Zane, the one person who I could not hate more under normal circumstances. And I have a habit of expressing this hatred to Dixie_Awesome_Horse and SkullHailey who know damn well how much he can go die in a hole.

Can you see why I'm conflicted? Yeah. Anyways, on with the first character introduction.

Ezra
(Ez-ra) not (Er-za)
E-Z-R-A

She was mentioned in the book, Locked Away, based on the meantime of Blue Gems. She has silver hair, down to her chin, and really pale brown eyes. She has skin, almost translucent.

Ezra is a ghost, but a different kind of ghost than Malachi. She lives in O'khasis, and can appear to almost anyone.

If you remember, Zane said that his secret best friend was names Ezra, who had been killed by his father, the lord of O'khasis.

Yeah, they are the same Ezra, hence why Zane can't see her, and why she's bound to O'khasis, she can't go outside the village walls.

Ezra is smart, strategic, and mischievous. She knows how to plan things, and how to get what she wants, though she has a good heart.

^^ Picture of Ezra up above ^^