Chapter 5 ~ Rootbeer Is Banned

Heheheheheh, we're going to rename the book 'The Most Dramatic Garmau Book Of All Time' and you will see why in a seconds.

Plz don't be angry...

Aphmau's POV

That's it. New law.

No root beer under the age of eighteen or for anyone named Laurance or Dale.

Garroth's POV

We had Dale, Molly, and little Alexis over for a little celebration of the anniversary of Dale's retirement from the Phoenix Drop Armed Forces. And we had the entire Phoenix Drop guard here, meaning Laurance and Dante. (At this point, I'm pretending that Brian doesn't exist. Okay? Okay. BECAUSE TODAY IS NOT OK DAY!!)

And Laurance was on the verge of uncontrollable drunken-ness. We were sitting around the [rather crowded] table, chatting.

"So. How's life treating you, my traitor of a brother?" Laurance was chatty tonight. Now that I think about it, we don't really chat much anymore about non-work related stuff. He used to stay at my place, after Aphmau moved back into her house, but now that I've moved into Aphmau's house (my house would be a little too small, and dangerous for the kids) I've left Laurance alone. I feel kind of bad.

"Good. We're very happy and- wait. Traitor?"

"You stole the love of my life away from me. I considered you a brother. You betrayed me."

"H-Hey! She made it very clear that she wasn't interested in you! You can't blame me!"

"Relax. I'm just messing with you. I'm glad you're happy."

"You jerk." We both laughed, and Zoey came in with a large platter of mashed potatoes. Yum.

-----After Dinner (And A Few More Drinks For Laurance)-----

Aphmau's POV

"So, my love, how much more do I have to wait for you to realize how much you are madly in love with me?" The Casanova questioned me in his drunken outburst.

I noticed Garroth giving Laurance a small glare as he said that.

"Uh, Laurance, I'm married..."

"You know the meaning of undying love means it can't be killed!" Garroth glared harder at Laurance.

"Laurance, I think I need to have a word with you. Upstairs, in private."

We walked up the stairs into my room.

Garroth's POV (Yes, again. Fight me.)

Aphmau was trying to get Laurance to stop. But he wouldn't. Then she took him upstairs to talk to him in private.
I continued to talk with Zoey, Molly, and Dale. Levin, Malachi, and Alexis were in the boys' room playing games.

After about half an hour, I started to get worried. Dante had left to take night watch, and Zoey had taken Molly and Dale downstairs to see her magic/stuff. Being left alone, I decided to go and check on my wife and best bro.

Aphmau's POV (Fight. Me.)

"Laurance, you have to understand. Garroth and I are married now. We have been for over a year. You can't go and try to make me yours even if you are semi-drunk."

"Aphmau, you have to understand. Just because you're married to my brother, doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you."

"Laurance, I'm serious. Please stop. I'm asking you nicely, now please."

"I'm going to keep on loving you, and you can't make me stop."

"Okay, I've asked you nicely, now I'm asking you nicely again. Stop."

"I love you, you can't deny it, so your argument is invalid."

"I. Have. Asked. You. Politely. Now I mean it. Knock it off Laurance."

His voice got real quiet, "I will never stop loving you. I can't stop loving you."

Then he did something evil...

He kissed me.

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!" I hadn't heard Garroth come in.

"Garroth! I...It's not-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M DONE WITH THIS!! I HOPE YOU TWO HAVE A NICE LIFE TOGETHER!!" He stormed out of the room (Author Adds: in a mighty rage...is this a bad time...?)

I looked at the open door. Laurance stood behind behind me in shock. I turned to glare at him.

"Aphmau, I'm so-" I cut him off by punching him square in the jawbone.

A/N-- I'm not going to say anything.

Good.

Bye.

~Ninja

*scared hiss*
=O-O=