Ew Colton

Me: Ugh, Taylor~Sensei, do I have to?

Taylor (My ninja Sensei): Yes, even if Colton was a total jick, it doesn't excuse you from introducing him!

Me: UUUUUUUUUUUGH

I want to projectile vomit on his very existence.

He *swallows hard* is an O'khasis guard *gags* who originally came into the series when he   *shutters*  tricked Aphmau into thinking that Phoenix Drop was a bad place and that he was her guard. Ew.

Then he came back, and may or may not have almost killed Aphmau, and did kill Garroth. *Ugh Taylor~Sensei are you making me do this* and then was put into a soul keeper pendant, which imprisons unclean souls. Aphmau broke the pendant, killing Colton forever. *High five gurl*

Colton has brown hair, and dark blue eyes. He is very short-tempered, and often lets his anger go out of control. And I'm glad he's dead. Except now I don't have any villains to pin anything on. Ugh.

Picture Of A "He-can-go-die-in-a-hole-for-all-I-care-person" above.

Fun fact: Colton's name originated from another book. I had finished reading Flaming Hearts by sparkybark17 and figured that Colton was a bad guy there, he could be a bad guy here too.

And then I found out two weeks later that Colton was actually a good guy, and the person I hate was named Troy. And I couldn't change it so I just started singing Battlefield by Jordin Sparks...

We can't go back now!

Lolzor