Prologue

"Where the fuck are my good's Hood?" Andrew snarled from across the table in the dimly lit room.

"I-We're working on it." David replied nervously, looking anywhere but Andrew.

"You've had twelve weeks Hood, twelve weeks." Andrew crossed his arms glaring at David.

David stayed silent not knowing what to say. He knew he was either going to die or lose something important. He couldn't pin-point what though.

"Don't have any more excuses to amuse me huh?" Andrew smirked uncrossing his arms and leaning forward in the chair.

David just stared at the ceiling.

"How about I make you a deal." Andrew smiled creepily.

"Continue?" David said finally looking at Andrew with curiosity.

"Hmm.. Well. Either you let me kill you and then there will be no worries just sunshine and rainbows."

"What's the other option?" David gulped not wanting to die just yet.

"Or you give me your son." Andrew smirked. "So what's it going to be?"

David's face visibly paled.

The worse part of this all is that David was actually considering giving his son over to Andrew for his own life.

"What would be your intentions for my son?" David asked.

"Oh just a little 'playmate' for my son. Maybe he could do a little chores around out base."

David thought it over then came to a decision.

"Okay, you can have my son."

A/N: Okay so this a new fic! This was very short but chapters will be longer. This is just the start of the story, like a little boost off for it.

Please comment what you though of it! I'll post the first chapter if you guys are interested! Thank you

<3