Chapter Twenty-Six

Hi guys! Hope you all had a good Christmas x

.

.

.

Zayn quickly went to pull out his pistol he kept tied to his ankle, but then he remembered Kellin had his men search him when they took him away. Resulting in the man being weapon-less with an emotionless Liam advancing towards them with a weapon. 

Everyone searched their pockets frantically seeing Zayn start to panic, the man didn't panic easily, he usually kept his cool. So that meant they were in deep shit. But all the boys had been stripped of their weapons, Calum didn't have a weapon to start with anyway.

All they had was Zayn's little screwdriver, but that wasn't going to do fuck all to Liam. They couldn't exactly run away, Calum wasn't a fast runner and the sweater that was wrapped around Luke's leg was seeping blood and was visibly painful. 

The boy's had a strict rule between them all, they're all like family, they never leave someone behind. Even if it's between life or death, you stick together. 

Liam stopped a few metres away from Zayn furrowing his eyebrows looking at a cowering Calum, the latter bringing Luke into a cuddle. Just this once Luke let Calum cuddle him, he couldn't do much about it anyway. That's when Liam realised he had raised his gun and was aiming at Zayn, he tried moving his arm but it was frozen. 

Panicking and getting frustrated, Liam brought his other arm to try and push the other down. He felt his finger curl around the trigger and start to push it down. Liam let out a cry as he pushed his arm down and a gun shot echoed around them.  

.

.

Everybody stared down at Zayn's shoe that deflected Liam's bullet, causing it to shoot a bird down in the air. The raven haired lad had his perks being Mr Hemming's left hand man, he had bullet proof shoes. Calum squeaked gripping hard onto Luke's shoulders, making the latter wince as the boy's nails dug into them. 

The small boy apologised as Liam started muttering apology's throwing the gun onto the floor bringing his head into his hands. Zayn cautiously edged to the gun on the ground and quickly swiped it up from the floor. [SWIPER NO SWIPING FFS.]

Zayn held the gun and aimed it at Liam's head and clicked the safety off. The sudden noise caused Liam to snap his head up and his eyes widened at the gun in front of his face. 

"N-No please, I want to help." He pleaded as his arms swung at his sides.

"You just shot my foot, and I'm sure you weren't aiming for those." Zayn cocked an eyebrows pushing the barrel of the gun against Liam's forehead. The latter flinched at the feeling of the cold metal against his forehead and shuddered. 

"I d-didn't mean to, I swear! It was like someone else was controlling me, I just want to help you guys escape." He said screwing his eyes shut as Zayn gripped his shoulder. 

"Did you bang your head against a wall or something?" He hissed harshly digging his nails into Liam's shoulder. "I don't know if you remember but a few days ago you threatened us, If I remember correctly a couple of days ago we found out you betrayed us." Zayn spat his eyes darkening with rage by the minute. 

"I-I." Liam stuttered. He didn't have an answer, because what Zayn said was true. He did betray them, he did threaten them, most of all he had broken all his friendships with all of them. Of course they weren't going to just trust him immediately.