Chapter Fifteen

I hope you guy's liked the smut last chapter???? First time writing smut, but there's always a first time for everything.

SORRY BUT IT HAD TO BE A DREAM OK.

Soon enough it will be reality, ok? Ok. ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Stfu M.

"You what!" Niall laughed clutching his stomach trying to catch it breath.

"Shut up Niall." Calum whined hitting the blonde's shoulder. 

"I-I just c-can't." He said wiping a tear from his eye. "Y-You had a wet dream about Luke."

"Yes I know that." The younger boy rolled his eyes crossing his arms huffing.

"You didn't!" Louis strutted in eyes wide. He took one look at Calum's red face and that confirmed his suspicions. 

"IN YOUR FACE NIALL, CAKE HAS SET SAIL. CALI IS NO LONGER A SHIP." Louis grinned dancing.

"Shut up Louis." Niall glared huffing. 

"No you shut your trap Niall the Cali shipper." Louis laughed. 

Niall rolled his eyes leaving the room but bumping into Luke on his way out.

"Hey Luke." Niall said giggling. 

"Hey Niall?" Luke said confused at Niall's behaviour. 

"Did you know-"

"YES HE KNOWS, STOP." Calum yelled coming up behind Niall and covering his mouth with his hand.

"I know wha-OH THAT." Luke blushed a little but smirked. 

Calum cringed when he felt Niall lick his hand, making him take uncover Niall's mouth and wipe the spit on his t-shirt.

"Niall really." Calum groaned still wiping spit off his hand.

"Did you really lick him." Luke narrowed his eyes pulling Calum to his chest.

"Don't worry your pretty head Luke he's all yours." Niall rolled his eyes finally leaving.

"He's not allowed to lick you." Luke mumbled to Calum. 

"Even though what Niall did was totally innocent, that sounded so sexual." Louis laughed, and that was when Calum realised the other half of Louis wasn't present. 

"Hey Louis? Where's Harry been?" Calum questioned whilst Luke nuzzled his face into his hair.

Louis shifted about uncomfortably before answering. 

"He's been making accusations about Liam, saying that he raped someone and tried it on with you. Hazza is confident that Liam is a bad guy, but I just don't see it." Louis frowned looking at his feet.

"It's tru-wait, Liam tried to get it on with you." Luke said horrified spinning Calum to face him.

"I-er-yeah?" Calum stumbled upon his words. 

"What did he do?" Luke growled, his protective and possessive side coming out. 

"H-He just kind of kissed my neck a-and palmed me." Calum cringed at the memory of Liam doing those things to him.

"I'm going to kill him!" Luke yelled tightening his grip on Calum's shoulders be loosening it when he saw his baby flinch. 

"I'm sorry." The blonde said pulling him into a hug.

"So Hazza was right?" Louis said horrified. 

"What Harry said was true. He did rape someone and as you just heard he tried it on with Calum." Luke sighed looking down at his world.