Chapter Thirty

"So what the fuck is happening, I leave for three days and I come back to this." Andy sighed sitting on a wooden crate. "I come back and everyone is telling me a war is about to start, I thought all of us were good. Well the three of us gangs anyway." He chuckled. "Actually, Kellin or Vic sent a messenger. That's what I've been told. The message asked us to ally with them, to basically take down THB. But I know they'd betray, they've done it before." He glowered at the concrete floor.

Mostly everyone stayed silent as they could practically hear the gears grinding in Andy's head. Jake and Jinxx having a quiet conversation in the corner, Jinxx nodding now and then at what Jake was saying.

"So what're we going to do?" Liam asked breaking the silence as Niall bit his nails behind him. "How are we going to defeat Kellin? He's got a shit load of connections, we know this." 

"What about Mr Hemming's?" Michael piped up. "We need to find him too."

"We can't leave Zayn's body! I want to bury him somewhere and have a service." Niall added. 

"What about Luke's leg? W-We can't do m-much with his leg b-being shot." Calum pouted rubbing Luke's arm from where he sat on the blonde's lap.

"Shut up before I start yelling for you all to shut up and draw attention to us." Andy's eyes turned darker. Almost Black [ANDY BLACK.]

"We'll figure something out. First of all, we need to get out of here. We can go back to the BVB base, since your guy's base has been breached and wrecked." He sighed rubbing his face.

"What about Mr Hemming's?" Michael said standing up. "We can't leave without him. He's taken care of me all my life." He muttered the last bit. 

"He's going to have to stay here for awhile. I know for a fact he won't die. We just need to plan this out okay? We need to have a plan that we're sure will work, we've got to make sure we're one hundred percent sure it'll work." Andy rubbed his face in frustration.

"How do you know for a fact he'll stay alive?! We're not leaving him behind." Michael glared at Andy making the latter stand up and get into his face.

"Listen here punk boy. You're either with us or not. You just need to trust me on this, Kellin is a coward. Don't you see that he's never been on the field before. At exchanges he always has bodyguards with him with guns, but he never has a weapon? Have you ever seen him holding a gun?"

Now that everyone thinks about it, they never have seen Kellin with one. Andy wore a satisfied smirk on his face before sitting back down on the wooden crate he was sitting on before. 

"How did you guys get in?" Luke said speaking for the first time since they came into the room.

"Ah well, you see some of you might not like this." Andy said eyeing Niall who still had a skirt on. He never had time to change out of his attire from being occupied with Zayn's death. "We came through the sewage pipes."

"Oh hell no." Niall shook his head furiously. "No way, I'm in a fucking skirt and heels."

"Also there's poop." Calum cringed earning a shush and a kiss to the forehead from Luke. 

"You're just going to have to deal with it, or you can stay here and probably get shot. And it wouldn't be just in the leg this time." He said eyeing Luke's leg. "Ashley can you check out Luke's leg for me before we leave? I don't want to take any chance of us being ambushed when we exit out the pipes and his leg not being treated." 

Ashley nodded grabbing the supplies they brought from his rucksack and walking over to attend to Luke's leg. Calum stood beside Michael as everyone started talking again on what they were going to do.

"Well that just makes me feel so much better." Niall scowled. "'I don't want to take any chance of us being ambushed when we exit out the pipes.' Is that supposed to make me feel better about this situation?"

"At least we'll be at the ready, and not sitting like we are. If someone where to walk in this room, they can alert Vic immediately. Or it depends on the person, if they were skilled have us all either injured or killed in a matter of twenty seconds. We may all be skilled in different things but because we're stuck in the walls of this room, it'll be hard to defend yourself." Andy sighed wanting to just shot everybody and leave. But no he wasn't like that.

"Okay I've taken the bullet out Luke's leg, disinfected it and bandaged the wound." Ashley announced packing up his things. 

"Well lets get going shall we?" Andy smiled standing up.

"So how do we get to the pipes?" Michael asked as Andy looked left and right down the corridor before exiting out the room.

"We have to locate the bathroom we came out of. I vaguely remember which one though." He sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "We came through an out of order stall, which is basically they haven't installed a toilet yet in it. So there's a big hole in the ground, and the sewage pipe leads up to it. So we can go through them from there."

Michael nodded as the big group of them followed Andy through the corridors. They couldn't exactly be as discreet as they were as a five-some, as there was ten of them now. The thought of that just ran into Niall's mind sending him into a panic.

"Where's Louis and Harry?!" He rushed out eyes wide with panic. 

Niall started to shake Luke at the shoulders. "We can't leave them, please." He cried. 

"Niall we have to leave them, I don't know who they are but we have to go. All of us can find them once we have a plan." Jake tried to comfort Niall but the Irish lad wasn't having it.

"Bitch I know we have to leave Mr Hemming's and I'm still now okay with that but I can live with it. But we aren't leaving my brothers behind." He said blinking back tears. 

"Ni-" Michael tried to stop him but it was too late. The lad ran down the corridor and out of sight. Calum tried to run after him but Luke pulled him back by the waist and held him there.

"N-No, Niall's gonna g-get hurt." Calum struggled against the blonde's grip but Luke was too strong compared to his bony arms. He stopped with a sigh but Luke kept a hold of him, his excuse was that he didn't want Calum to run again, but also that he wanted to hold the boy. 

"We'll get him when we come back for the rest." Andy bit his lip starting to walk again. He wasn't that heartless, but if they stayed his own would end up dying, and he doesn't want that.

A/N: Update :) Sorry if it's shit, I just haven't been up to writing lately.

Also I have a new story, it's mashton weeeeeeee. Please go check it out :)

It's called "Who are you?" 

Who am I, who am I, and I don't know myself, who am I, who am I, Invisible. 

K I just gave myself the feels, good job me!