Chapter Eleven

"Listen to me dad! I'm telling you Liam works for David, right under your nose!" Luke said exasperated. 

Mr Hemming's sighed rubbing his temples. 

"Luke son, I'd know if Liam was working for David. I assure you he's not." He said leaning back into his chair.

Luke wanted to smash his dad's skull on his desk.

"That's what Liam's told you to believe." Luke narrowed his eyes at his dad.

"Liam hasn't told me anything of the sort. Now go away, don't you have a job to do." His dad raised an eyebrow at him.

"Selena isn't co-operating." Luke huffed crossing his arms.

"Well your job is to make her co-operate. We're not going to be able to get the stash unless you get information out of her. Fuck her or something." The older man sighed. He should really retire.

"What if I don't want to fuck her." The son mumbled. 

"Well think of something! We really need that stash for Kellin or he's going to get mad, we're nearing the due date. Last time he was blowing a fuse because the guys were five minutes late." Mr Hemming's pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Okay I'll work on it. But dad, believe your son." Luke sighed sadly.

"Luke you just don't have the proof. Find proof that Liam works for David and show me okay?" 

"I can't believe you're siding with Liam." Luke said in disbelief and stomped out his dad's office. 

He was mumbling to himself how stupid his dad was and Liam should shove his own fist up his own asshole, causing pass-byers to look at him oddly. 

Luke decided to continue to try and woo Selena so he could get into her father's stash. He hated that whore but he had no choice but to do it. 

He didn't think to check on Calum though in his room. 

________________

(I don't know if you want to read part of this. I'll add a '*' where it might get a bit 'weird' I don't know. I hated writing it ugh.)

"Listen to me Calum! I'm telling you, Luke is a bad guy." Liam tried convincing Calum that Luke was a bad guy.

"He may be in a gang, but I know he's a softie under those tattoos and the mean face." Calum said crossing his arms.

"He's not a softie." Liam rolled his eyes. "He's a dick."

"How is he a dick then?" Calum asked.

"Well one he's mean to everyone, two he's an ungrateful bitch and lastly he raped someone." Liam finished with a glint in his eye.

Calum stared at him with his mouth agape.

"Y-you you can't just make an accusation like that." Calum said in disbelief.

"But it's true." Liam shrugged wrapping his arms around Calum.

"Get off me." Calum wiggled about trying to get out of Liam's arms.

*

"C'mon Cal, you know you want it. I've seen the way you look at me." Liam said his lips grazing across Calum's neck.

"S-Stop, no g-get off." Calum cried trying to push Liam off him.

Liam just held him tighter now fully kissing Calum's neck, leaving a trail of spit. 

"Ew i-if you're going to kiss me a-at least don't m-make a m-mess." Calum cringed. 

"Shut up, so Cally. Ever been kissed?" Liam asked moving up to Calum's ear.