Chapter Thirty-Three

"What the fuck is going on?" Michael shouted rattling the metal bars of the cage that captured the group. 

"You really thought I'd just welcome you all here?" Andy laughed walking around the cage, looking at them as if they were his prey. "Are you that thick?"

"Well my dick is, but I'm not sure about-" Calum slapped his hand against Luke's mouth before the blond could continue. 

"You're trapped in a cage, and you have the cheek to make smart-ass comments?" Andy growled hitting his pistol off of the cage, creating a loud noise to echo around the underground base. "You better watch what comes out the mouth Hemming's, or pretty boy gets it." Andy smirked at Calum making the boy feel uneasy. 

Luke growled pulling Calum closer to him. "You'll have to get through me first before you can even touch Calum." 

Andy just laughed pocketing his pistol. "May I remind you that you're trapped in here, there's only how many of you? Four? The other four are still at Kellin's place, probably dead. I have my whole army here, think about it." 

"We could easily take all of you out." Michael said glaring at them all. What a big mistake it was to say that.

"Oh you could, could you?" Andy said tilting his head to the side. "Why don't we put that to the test then? Prove yourself right." He smirked. The man spoke into a walkie talkie that was in his pocket and a bunch of people came marching into the big room they were in. 

"Jinxx go get me five AMT Automag III, and five thirty carbine cartridges for all of them." Andy commanded and Jinxx obeyed. He returned with the pistols and Andy loaded them all, before handing them through the bars of the cage to everyone. Including Calum.

"GUNS ON THE READY." Andy yelled and the sound of everyone taking of the safety of their gun echoed around. "May the best team win." The man smirked and the cage started to slowly go upwards. 

"Guys, run to that nearest metal crate okay?" Liam quickly rushed and they all ran to the big metal crate as bullets were shot at them. "Fuck." Liam swore as a bullet barely scathed his head. They all successfully made it behind the crate, where the sound of bullets hitting against it were heard. 

"What's the plan then?" Michael asked taking the safety off his gun and shooting some people who came to shoot them behind the crate. 

"The best thing we can do is to stay behind here, and shoot as maybe people as we can." Liam sighed readying his gun. 

"So basically we're all going to die?" Luke said bluntly making fear wash over Calum's body. 

"Don't think like that." Liam started. "If we stay positive, then just maybe, maybe we'll make it through this."

"We have a whole army against us Liam." Luke sighed kissing Calum on the forehead and whispered how much he loved him.

They tried, they really did.

They all shot as many people as they could, but more kept on coming as they shot them down.

Their pistols had all run out of bullets and the constant noise of bullets hitting the metal crate didn't slow down.

"Is this the end then huh?" Michael laughed an empty laugh. "I never managed to tell Ashton I loved him." He sniffled tearing up. The first and it seems the final time he'll ever cry. 

Everyone turned to Liam to see if he had any sort of plan they could follow. Anything that could help them survive, but the young man sighed leaning back and hit his head of the crate. He had nothing.

Calum sniffled into Luke's chest, as the blond wrapped his arms around him. "I was going to buy us an apartment." The blond started resting his chin on the top of the boy's head. "We were going to fall asleep together, then wake up together. You'd be a stay at home boyfriend, I'd come home from work and you'd be cooking dinner for me. We'd eat together, maybe make love after that. We would've had useless fights, I'd probably be the one in the wrong, but I'd still argue that I'm right. Maybe even a little me or you running about the place." Luke let a tear fall. "I guess we won't be able to do that."

"I love you." Calum whispered pecking the blond's lips who smiled with tears running down his cheeks. "Maybe we'll meet in another life." 

"Maybe." Luke said with their forehead's pressed together.

"Come on guys, lets all hug." Luke announced crawling over to the other boys with Calum and engulfing each other in a group hug. 

"The only time Michael will ever hug me." Luke chuckled.

"Shut up Luke."

"You shut up Michael. I love you, as a brother." 

"I love you too man." 

"Calum I want to apologise." Liam said sighing bringing all the attention on him. "I just, I thought you were so beautiful y'know? I had this whole fantasy in my head, of having a life with you. All an illusion in my mind. But you and Luke belong with each other okay? What ever might happen now, I just want you to know how sorry I am. If we were to survive this, I'd want us to still be friends."

"I forgive you Liam, it's not good to h-hold grudges." Calum said hugging Liam before sitting back next to Luke. 

All of it was a blur after that.

A big explosion happened, knocking everyone of their feet. A missile had been launched at the house, wrecking everything. The roof of the base had fallen in some places crushing people, and everybody who hadn't been crushed ran for cover. 

The sound of police sirens were heard from above and the sound of a helicopter was getting closer and closer. Everybody from behind the crate stood up as the chopper started to descend downwards into the what was left of the BVB base. 

"HELLO!" Louis voice was heard screeching from the helicopter. 

"OH MY GOD ARE THEY DOWN THERE, HI!" Harry screamed waving frantically from beside Louis.

"YOU'RE ALIVE, WE'RE ALIVE WOO HOO!" Niall cheered joining in with them as someone threw down a ladder from them all the climb up.

As Liam climbed onto the ladder, Calum and Luke looked at each other with wide loving smiles. 

They could finally live a happy life, without gangs getting in the way. 

Maybe.

A/N: This was the most shitty way I could end a book wow.

Do you guys want an epilogue?

ALSO I HAVE A SPIN-OFF W/ MASHTON, BASICALLY WHAT HAPPENS WITH MASHTON BEFORE AND YEAH. COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT.

Also I have a new book called Fallen Angel, please check that out :-)

Thank you for reading this ball of crap, it makes me happy that people are actually reading what I write