Chapter Twenty-Two

Hey guys, this might be annoying but I have a new cake story! :) It's called Porcelain Skin if you want to check it out, it would be great if you did <3

.

.

.

"We should get going." Zayn said getting up off the dirty floor dusting himself off.

"Where to? and how? They have people everywhere Zayn." Mr Hemming's told Zayn getting up off the floor too.

"I have some of the boys in a storage room waiting for us." The raven haired man told his best friend helping Calum up off the floor as well.

"Who?" 

"Luke, Michael, Niall, Louis and Harry." Zayn informed Mr Hemming's crouching down to let Calum onto his back.

Calum was sore all over, his body hurt so much. The bruises painted onto his skin felt like they were burning and they hurt just with the simplest of touches. His wounds and cuts on his skin opened when he moved, making him want to scream out in pain.

But he couldn't, because that would draw attention to them and he doesn't want to be to blame for that. Also it could get them killed or maybe tortured. He would rather be killed than raped and tortured again.

"So how is this going to work?" Mr Hemming's asked as they neared the exit.

Zayn stopped abruptly causing Calum to squeak in pain. The thing is, Zayn didn't have a plan. For once in his life, he wasn't prepared.

The raven haired lad was the one to come with at least five extra pencils at school, he'd always replace one if one went missing or someone stole it. He didn't like not having a plan, it made him uncomfortable not having one.

What might happen if they just winged it. Zayn knew that if they were caught by just a regular gang member they would be fine. He would be able to kill them easily if they attacked them. But if it were to be Liam or Kellin, well that's a different story.

The two men are very skilled, Liam may work in stocks and money managing, but he sure can easily injure or kill someone. Kellin is a master of strategy, he only goes onto the field if he know's someone's strengths and weakness's. 

This is why he sent Liam as a spy to The Hemming's Brothers. Liam's job was to find out everyone's strengths and weakness's and give the information to him. So he can make a great strategy to defeat his opponent.  

That's why Liam needed access to the database, everything is stored there. A file on every member is recorded on there, they have lists of their strengths and weakness's so they know what they need trained on and what they don't. 

Zayn decided to take the chance and just wing it for once.

"We're just going to walk to the place, hoping that nobody see's us." He shrugged as if it was nothing, but internally he was stabbing his brain.

"Right.." Mr Hemming's said looking at Zayn weirdly but they continued to walk and exit the room. 

The man didn't even bother cleaning up his droplets of blood he left on the floor, nor screw the keypad face back on.

As the three continued on the eerily quiet corridor, Calum trying to hold in his whimpers and every step, Zayn trying to foil a quick plan so he could put his mind at rest and Mr Hemming's casually whistling.

They reached the end of the corridor moving onto the next big room where there were some people loitering about.

"Stay close to me, and stay in the shadows." Zayn said in a hushed voice to his best friend before quickly walking in the shadows, with a slow Mr Hemming's following behind.

All was going well until they reached the delivery area, where all the shipped goods get brought.  

"So the crates are going on the ship now?" Kellin asked Liam with his arms crossed, watching everyone work their asses off.

"The time is three thirty so yeah, they should be now." Liam replied looking at his watch.

"They're still in the crates, correct?" The man asked Liam in a snip tone.

"Yes sir." Liam replied looking anywhere but him.

Kellin simply nodded scanning his eyes around the room until he spotted three figures. 

"Oi!" He shouted over making Zayn's eyes bulge out their sockets.

"C'mere, why aren't you assholes working?!" He glared beckoning them over thinking they were slacking off workers.

"Shit." Mr Hemming's breathed.

"Yes shit." Zayn bit his lip.

"Do I have to come fucking over there?" Kellin screamed causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

"GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK." He yelled causing everyone to jump back into action.

The black haired man advanced over to them, Zayn was stuck on the spot whilst Mr Hemming's was trying to get Zayn's attention.

"Zayn!" He said tugging on the man's t-shirt. "We've gotta run."

But it was too late as Kellin came over and a flash of recognition went over his eyes. His lips turned up into a smirk but then went down as he saw Calum and Mr Hemming's.

"LIAM!" He screamed, you could practically see steam coming out his ears.

"Yes sir?" Liam said jogging over but slowing down to a walk seeing them all.

"You. Fucking. Said. They. Were. In. Crates. Going. On. A. Ship." Kellin said spitting after every word. 

Liam wiped his face free of spit eyes wide with fear.

"I swear they were in the crates!" He shook his head in disbelief.

"They're obviously not are they?!" Kellin spat cracking his knuckles. 

"No.." Liam trailed off looking at the floor only to be punched in the jaw. 

"Idiot!" Kellin yelled. "Take Zayn and Mr Hemming's to the office, I think I need to teach little Calum a lesson." He smirked eyeing Calum.

"It wasn't Calum's fault!" Zayn abruptly said shaking his head. "I helped them out the crates, take me!" 

"Yeah? Well your body isn't exactly as tight and small." Kellin laughed grabbing Calum off his back making the small boy wince. 

"Fuck you." Zayn's eyes darkened and lunged at Kellin, only to be restrained by Liam pulling him back.

"No no sorry, I do the fucking here." Kellin smirked laughing darkly before taking a sobbing Calum away.

'Luke please just save me.' Calum pleaded in his head before being dragging off into a room.

A/N: KELLIN ILY IRL BUT NO.

Sorry if this is bad, I had to kinda rush it as I have homework ugh. I didn't not want to update so here you go :)