Chapter Four

A/N: IM SO SORRY GOT NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE SIX DAYS. I SERIOUSLY HAVE JUST BEEN READING SOME AMAZING STORIES I FOUND, SO SORRY. Also please comment throughout, it would inspire and help my lazy ass update lol <3

"I heard that you've been...Self-medicating in the quiet of your room, Your sweet, suburban tomb. Calum sang quietly. 

He had been stuck in Luke's room for six days alone. Luke hadn't come back since he said outside the room that he hated Calum and had no interest in him. 

Calum was really hurt by this, he had a feeling maybe he was feeling maybe some Stockholm syndrome. He didn't really know to be honest, he has only had one relationship before in Nursery (Kindergarten) but the next day the girl hugged somebody else and Calum didn't like that.

In the end the girl got crayons stuffed up her nose and had to go to hospital.

Yes, Calum has always been a sassy bitch since birth.

When Calum thought of Luke he got a tingling feeling below, no not a boner, just a nice fuzzy feeling in his stomach.

Even though he hardly know's Luke, he doesn't even know his favourite colour, well he guesses knowing his favourite animal is some sort of excuse? No?

But having those small conversations with Luke he has already encountered, sexual Luke, kinda funny Luke and also mad Luke. 

Calum would be lying if he didn't like angry Luke, for some reason Calum wouldn't mind being punished by Luke *wink wink*. 

Calum isn't even sorry.

"You have a nice voice." A British accent interrupted Calum singing and jumping on the bed. 

"Oh um thanks Harry." He smiled awkwardly at the curly lad at the door.

Harry just flashed him a dimpled smile before saying "I've been sent to escort you to the bosses office."

"Bosses office?" Calum questioned feeling uneasy.

"Oh! I forgot you were unconscious when you arrived here haha!" Harry laughed.

In Calum's opinion it wasn't very funny.   

Harry noticed Calum wasn't laughing so he stopped mid laugh. 

He coughed awkwardly. "Well er c'mon then Cal."

Calum was going to questioned the nickname, but decided against it.

 He got up off the bed, his upper body was clad in a plain navy sweater that hung low showing his defined collarbones. His bottom half wore skinny black jeans, and on his feet were his battered converse. His fluffy brown hair looked extra fluffy today.

All in all he looked fucking adorable as fuck. 

Harry awkwardly put his arm around Calum's shoulder, as if to stop him running away. In some way it felt needed because as soon as they exited Luke's room he cowered into Harry's body. 

As soon as you exited Luke's room you were in a big dark hallway, concrete floor, concrete ceiling and concrete walls. It sounds like a scene you would see in a horror movie, but what really Calum was cowering from was the 'people' that stood in this large hallway.

Actually, to be honest it was really a hallway, it was a big room. When you exited Luke's room, about twenty meters away from the door were many more doors on the other side of the room. The doors mirrored the ones on Luke's side.

Now Calum know's what were some of the noises he heard at night. He had neighbours. 

Some scary looking people in Calum's opinion were were walking about in groups. Some were standing against walls, when the odd couple in the corner were basically fucking on the wall. Calum's eyes widened awkwardly averting them else where.