Chapter Thirteen

One question, do you guys want smut in this book or what? Oh and let me remind you top!Luke bottom!Cal ;) LOL OK. 

IDK IF YOU WANT DADDY KINK OR NOT BUT IMO IT WOULD BE AWK BECAUSE DAVID.

Calum and Michael sat there in silence.

"I never knew leather jackets could talk." Calum said staring at Michael's jacket.

"Me either." Michael chuckled nervously. 

The younger boy sighed laying down on the bed with his face in his hands. 

"Did I hear everything correctly or am I hearing things." He asked his red haired friend.

Michael sighed patting Calum's leg. 

"I'm assuming that means It's true then." Calum rubbed his eyes that were threatening to spill tears. 

The red haired boy felt sympathy for the younger boy, he really did. But he had no authority to make such accusations towards Liam.

"Why do you have a walkie talkie under your jacket anyway?" Calum asked Michael suspicious. 

"Um-well-I-No reason." Michael chuckled messing around with his leather jacket shrugging. 

Calum glared at Michael making him curl into a ball. How was he intimidated by such a puppy looking boy who was a year younger than him?

But you see Calum was angry, he was furious, enraged, outraged. He was mad. 

How could he believe Liam like that? He felt so stupid, he was so angry at himself. 

Luke had warned him, he warned Calum that Liam was a lying bastard and would trick him into believing everything he says. 

He didn't think Liam would be so experienced at it. He also couldn't believe that he had believed Liam when he said Luke raped someone.

This had to be a set up, it couldn't be real.

Liam wasn't like that, Liam was a cuddly teddy bear who cared for Calum. He helped Calum through the times when Luke was being a bi-polar bitch. 

But then again, Liam obviously resented Luke. Liam always tried to get Calum to hate Luke, resent Luke, Calum never knew why. 

So after a moment of silence Calum reached out to Michael's leather jacket, Michael didn't stop him as he pulled out the walkie talkie hidden in a secret pocket inside.

He looked over it, checking for any faults in it. Maybe somehow it was a device playing a tape. It had to be fake, he doesn't want to believe it.

"It's a real walkie talkie." Michael said sadly watching the concentrated expression on Calum's face turn into a face of sadness. 

"To be honest." Michael started. "I didn't think Liam was this sick, I had a feeling he was working for someone but I never knew it would be your dad."

"I-I just c-can't b-believe." Calum stuttered his shoulders shaking. He bowed his head down, wet spots appearing on the bed sheets. 

"Come here." Michael said opening his arms open for Calum to slot into. 

Calum practically threw himself into Michael's arms and started to cry.

His big barrier that held every emotion he had in him just broke, he couldn't stop it. The tears just fell and fell.

 After awhile Michael's t-shirt was soaked and Calum just shook in his arms. He was out of tears, but he continued to cry. 

The walkie talkie interrupted the silence.