Chapter Twenty-Four

MUM I MADE IT, 500 VOTES, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

"You guys are so disgustingly cute." Niall groaned as Luke initiated yet another kiss with Calum.

"Thanks." Luke mumbled into Calum's mouth as the latter moaned. 

"Jesus Christ, keep it U rated please." Louis cringed at the sounds that escaped Calum's mouth whilst Luke smirked at the noises.

"Now you know how we feel when you guys are shoving each others tongues down the others throat." Calum giggled as Luke kissed his nose. 

"We're not that bad..are we?" Harry asked his boyfriend. 

"I'm pretty sure they're right." Louis sighed pulling Harry into his chest.

"So what are we going to do?" Luke said looking around the room. "We need to escape and fast."

"Shut up Luke, I'm trying to sleep." Michael mumbled turning over. 

"Michael you've been sleeping for practically twenty four hours, get up you lazy ass." Niall said standing up and kicking Michael.

"Right-fuck-you fucktard." He grumbled getting up and dusting himself off.

All boys were silent until..

"Oh, where are we?" Michael commented looking around the room. "Fuck you guys! There's a bed right there, why didn't you tell me?" He said in disbelief jumping onto the bed and pushing Niall off.

"You were too bust snoring and being a mippo." Niall scoffed getting up off the floor.

"What the fuck is a mippo?" Michael asked glaring at Niall.

"Michael and Hippo put together, almost like a ship name." Niall smirked.

"You did not just-"

"Guys shut up, we need to figure out a plan to escape this room." Harry interjected.

"No! Niall just shipped me with a hippo and that's not acceptable."

"What are you going to do? Ship me with a potato!?" Niall laughed.

"Piall."

"You did not just-"

"SHUT UP." Louis stood up and shouted causing everyone to become silent. Considering how small he is, he does have quiet the lungs on him.

"Thank you." He breathed and sat back down next to Harry. "We're just wasting time arguing about stupid silly things, whilst we have no idea where Zayn or Mr Hemming's is." 

"They're planning a war, sorry I forgot to tell you guys." Luke shrugged whilst everyone stared at him with a look of disbelief on their faces.

"What?" The tall blonde asked confused raising his eyebrows.

"They're fucking planning a war and you forgot to tell us." Louis seethed standing up.

"It slipped my mind! I was too busy thinking about saving Calum!" Luke said standing up too.

"Dammit Luke! Why do you have to be so whipped! We wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't so worried about Calum!" Louis looked over at Calum who shrunk under his gaze.

"This has nothing to do with pri-Calum, I didn't know they were going to find us and move us to another location did I? I was worried about everyone's well-being, considering we've had no food or water for the past twenty-four hours. Everyone was tired and was going to pass out with exhaustion anyway, so don't you dare blame Calum for all this. You knew they were planning a war anyway, Calum or not." Luke's anger boiled inside him as he said all of this.