Chapter Nine

OMG 100 VOTE TYSM GUYS I LOVE YOU

*BANG BANG BANG*

"It's time to get up!"

*BANG BANG BANG*

Calum jumped and fell out of bed from the sudden noise.

"What the heck?" He mumbled rubbing the sore spot on his head.

"Oh good you're finally awake, do you know how long I've been banging those pots together to get you up? I think you should go to the infirmary to get checked out." Niall huffed placing the pots on the ground.

"Y'know you simply could've just shook me or pushed me out of bed. I would've preferred that to that."

"I wanted an excuse to bang pots together." Niall admitted grinning.

Calum mumbled incoherent curse words under his breath getting up off the floor.

"Get dressed, we're going to do something fun!" Niall said jumping up and down.

"What are we doing?" Calum asked taking out a navy blue sweater and skinny jeans.

"Mr Hemming's said we could take you out!" He said giddily still jumping on the spot.

"Really?" Calum replied not believing Niall.

"Yes really. I want to go to nando's, Louis want's to go to subway but last time I went there they gave me pickles when I specifically said no pickles."

"I'll go to nando's with you Ni." Calum smiled pulling on his jeans.

"YES! Louis said you'd want to go to subway but HAH he was wrong. Oh my god I have to tell him for once he was wrong, BRB." Niall shouted and ran off to find Louis.

"Did he really just say 'brb'?" Calum mumbled under his breath smiling now pulling on his sweater.

Calum liked this sweater, it hung loosely on him showing off his prominent collar-bones. He also liked the fact it didn't show off his feminine waist.

Nobody really knew why Calum hated his waist, everyone who was attracted to him loved his waist. The way it curved in making girls at school jealous and some boys develop problems.

"NO OKAY I'M SORRY." Niall screeched running into the room hiding behind Calum whilst Louis ran after him with a pickle in his hand. (No not Harry's pickle LOL.)

Louis waved the pickle threateningly at Niall. "Do you want to say I'm wrong again?"

"No." Niall said peeking over Calum's shoulder.

"Good, now are you ready to go Cal?" Louis smiled dropping the pickle on the floor.

"CALUM WANT'S TO GO TO NANDO'S." Niall screeched rushing over to the pickle and picking it up.

"WE'RE GOING TO NANDO'S." He said shoving the pickle into Louis's face.

"I don't mind pickles unlike you." Louis glared taking a bite out the pickle.

"Ouch I felt that." Harry said entering the room.

Calum just watched as Niall and Louis argued about where they were going to eat. He was too busy thinking how Mr Hemming's allowed him to leave this so called 'gang base'.

But he wasn't complaining.

"Let's just go to nando's guys." Calum said rolling his eyes at the two immature boys.