Chapter Twenty-Three

Hey guys, sorry I know these are annoying but I have a new story idea. It's a Mashton one and I wanna know if you guys would read it, it's called The Prostitutes Bench... xD 

It's fem!Ashton and punk!Michael < that is the shit I live for. Ofc bottom!Ash and top!Michael duh.

Calum was on his back on the cold concrete floor, unmoving. If he moved he would get agonising pain, especially from his lower region. Kellin had left him there once he was done with him, the boy was just glad that he hadn't sent anyone back to do as they please with him.

He felt disgusted with himself, he felt used, he felt like a dog chew toy. What had his life come to? What had he done to deserve this? Was it the time he stole the little collars around those chocolate reindeer at Christmas? [Lol I've done this before and my mum smacked me.]

Slowly moving onto his knees, Calum winced in pain as his lower back screamed in pain. He felt as if his lower region was spewing lava and burning his skin. The boy slowly stood up, fighting the tears that threatened to fall.

If he screamed out in pain it would bring attention to himself, that's definitely something he doesn't want. Calum had no idea where he was at this exact moment, he was in a room with a bed and that was it. 

There was a door a couple of feet away from him, but of course, it was locked. The small boy curled up in a small ball in the big room, trying to hide away from everything and everyone. 

Calum hated his life right now, he just wanted to die right now. He's never had these thoughts before, but he felt used and so so so dirty. 

The boy wondered where Luke was at this exact moment, was he at home? Was he out fucking that girl from nando's? Calum badly wanted to know if Luke was alive. He didn't care that he had just been raped, all he cared about is that if Luke was still alive or not.

He walked over to the bed that just held him prisoner two hours prior. Even though he was chained up to this bed, he climbed in it so he had a place to sleep. The bed was comfy but Calum felt sick in it. 

So he got out and hid under the bed on the floor, crying himself to sleep.

-- (Oh also If you didn't see last chapter, check out my new story Porcelain Skin please :) )

"Where the fuck is he." Luke groaned pacing back and forth in the room.

"It's been at least a day now." Louis commented cuddling Harry.

"Yes, we know." Luke glared at Louis crossing his arms. Luke was frustrated, not sexually frustrated, but frustrated with Zayn and everybody. 

"Just saying." Louis rolled his eyes kissing his partners cheek. 

All the boys were on the brink of passing out with exhaustion, hunger and dehydration. They had no access to any food or water, and they just couldn't sleep thinking about what may of happened to Zayn out there. 

"Guys lets try and get some sleep okay?" Michael said yawning tiredly, everyone nodded and made themselves comfortable on the concrete floor. Well as comfortable as they could get. 

--

Luke felt himself coming back to his senses as his nose twitched. He sighed turning over, hoping the itch would go away so he could go back to sleep. But no, his nose twitched more causing him to sneeze. Now that's Luke wide awake. 

He opened his eyes, only for them to widen as big as possible and he jumped up looking around frantically. 

Him and the boys weren't in the room they fell asleep in, they were in some sort of bedroom. 

Michael, Louis, Niall and Harry were all passed out in various places in the room. Niall was chucked onto the bed with Michael, and Louis and Harry were still cuddled up together in the corner. 

He sighed, how on earth did they get here? People must of found them in the room and brought them here whilst they were still asleep. 

Luke sat down back on his butt, waiting for anyone to wake up, so he could have someone to talk to.

After awhile, Luke started to here little sniffles coming from somewhere. He looked around carefully, checking that it wasn't any one of his friends sniffling. It wasn't, so where could the sniffling be coming from?

The boy's best guess was under the bed, because as he got closer to the bed, the louder the sniffles got. 

He laid down on his stomach to peek under the bed, his eyes widened at the sight.

"Calum!" He whispered eyes widening as the small bed snapped his head up quickly, nearing hitting it on the bed.

"Luke!" He sniffed quickly crawling from under the bed into Luke's awaiting arms. 

Luke automatically wrapped his arms around his baby, as he rocked him gently. The small boy continued to sniffle, occasionally letting out the small sob.

"Shh." Luke hushed Calum rubbing his back gently. He nuzzled his face into his baby boys hair, almost as if he was checking Calum was actually here, and not just a figment of his imagination. 

They stayed like that for awhile, Luke whispering sweet things into Calum's ear and Calum blushing madly but still crying a little.

Luke smiled down at his baby before making Calum look up at him.

"God, you're so beautiful Calum." He smiled down at the boy in his arms who was blushing furiously. 

"No I'm not." Calum looked down at his hands only to have his head forced to look up by Luke's hands. 

"Baby boy, you're the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in my twenty years of living." Luke smiled down at him before connecting his lips with Calum's.

Calum kissed back wrapping his arms around Luke's neck, as Luke wrapped his around Calum's waist. 

As Luke was going to deepen the kiss they were pulled back from the worst cockblock ever; Niall.

"Sorry but I'm going to have to stop you there, you guys would probably end up having sex." He chuckled sitting back down on the bed.

"Niall you should be celebrating right now, we've found Cal." Luke smiled fondly brushing his nose against Calum's.

"I am, I just don't want you guys having kinky sex in here, well whilst we're here anyway."

"Shut up Niall, I'm trying to sleep." Michael mumbled turning over. "Oh, and shut up Luke."

A/N: I'm really sorry for this useless piece of shit chapter.

ANYWAYS ANYWAYS, CAKE KISSED SO YEAH.

*unedited.*