Chapter Nineteen

Liam quickly reacted pulling out a pistol from underneath his t-shirt and placing the barrel on Calum's temple. 

"Come any closer and pretty boy gets it." He growled taking a few steps back pulling Calum with him.

"Pfft, you wouldn't shoot Calum, you supposedly love him." Luke scoffed walking forward.

"Try me." Liam smirked taking the safety off the gun placing his finger over the trigger. That made Luke stop in his tracks.

"That's what I thought." He laughed.

"Luke he isn't worth it." Mr Hemming's sighed placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

"What do you mean he isn't fucking worth it? He's fucking worth everything dad, he's the only person I've had and cared about since mum." Luke glared shrugging his shoulder so his dad's hand would fall off. 

"His father is the reason why your mother isn't here today." Mr Hemming's said angrily trying to talk some sense into his son.

"Yeah exactly, his father is the reason. Not him, he's innocent dad." The blonde boy and his dad were too busy arguing with each other to realise Zayn and Michael were knocked out on the floor and Liam and Calum were gone.

"Well I'm just saying you shouldn't risk your life for that." Mr Hemming's said rubbing his temples then looked to look up at Liam but of course they weren't there.

"Shit." Mr Hemming's said running off. 

"Wha-oh shit where did they go?!" Luke panicked then to see Michael and Zayn knocked out.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He said grabbing both their wrists and checking for a pulse. Luckily there was a pulse and they weren't shot.

Luke let out a breath and relaxed for a second, only to panic again remembering Calum. 

"Calum don't worry baby I'm coming for you." Luke said taking off down multiple corridors and passing nobody. It was quite unsettling and the blonde boy could sense some sort of dread but ignored it. 

All that was on his mind was 'CalumCalumCalum.' 

He entered the weapons room to find it had been ransacked and every weapon had been taken. 

"Fuck." Luke said kicking the wall out of anger. 

The whole room had been stripped clean, not even a bullet shell was in sight. Broken glass was on the floor and all the ammo was taken. 

He searched the whole room hoping to find some sort of weaponry. All he found was a really shitty Swiss army knife, but it was better than nothing. It might also help him out in sticky situations. 

Luke held the knife ready to lunge at any attacker as he peeked outside the door and looked left and right. He saw a shadow and jerked back inside the room, he waited for them to pass, which they did and he exhaled.

Once the coast was clear he exited to weaponry room with his Swiss army knife. He didn't know where to look, this place was actually pretty big if you look at it. 

He firstly checked his room and saw all Calum's stuff had been taken apart from a...pink t-shirt?

(REMEMBER THE PINK T-SHIRT AY)

It wasn't his so it must've been Calum's, he picked it up and noticed it had a spot of red on it. In closer inspection it smelt like metal so, blood. 

The blonde boy clenched his fist in anger bringing the pink t-shirt to his chest screwing his eyes shut, promising to himself that he would find Calum even if he had to make sacrifices along the way.