Chapter Twenty

"They're planning a war Luke, all of the gangs are planning a war."  

_______________________

Luke leaned against the wall of the van taking deep breaths trying not to worry to much about Calum. 

Worrying about him is just going to make it worse than it already is, they know Liam has supposed feelings for Calum. But would Liam do anything to hurt Calum? Maybe, maybe not. 

Nobody really knows who the true Liam is, which of his personality's is the real Liam. That's what worries Luke. 

Would the Liam rape Calum? The thought sent shocks and waves of anger through Luke. He wouldn't dare touch his Cal, if he does he's going to die. 

Currently Luke was in a van with Harry, Louis, Niall, Michael and Zayn was driving. Zayn supposedly knew where Liam was taking Calum.

That added on to his list of worries, how on earth did Zayn know exactly where they were going? Was Zayn part of the plan too?

What if Zayn was tricking them, bringing them into a trap made by Liam. 

But no one questioned it as they were hidden in cardboard boxes. Zayn had put them in boxes making discreet holes so he could smuggle them inside wherever they were going.

Luke was lucky and got a tall box so he could stand, because of his noodle legs. But Michael was unfortunate and had to sit in the fetal position crammed into his box.

The others where in other various boxes, Harry could lie down on his back, Louis was just sat on his butt with crossed legs and Niall..well Niall was sleeping with his butt in the air.

Luckily though he wasn't snoring, that would ruin the whole thing.

Luke chose to trust Zayn, as Zayn had been throughout his whole childhood. When his dad was too busy doing work or what not, guess who looked after seven year old Luke? Zayn.

Due to an accident Luke's mother died, Luke didn't know how his mother died. His dad said she just died in her sleep randomly.

That kept Luke up for two weeks, thinking he'd die in his sleep. 

Now, If you asked Luke on why his dad's gang hated Calum's dad's gang. He wouldn't know the answer to that.

Since he was born he was told to hate The Hood Brother's, he was taught to kill any of The Hood Brother's he'd meet. 

He was trained to despise them, even though he never met any of them until now. 

Ever since Calum Hood his opinion on them as a whole changed. 

But then again, not everyone is like Calum Hood. 

The bumps on the road jostled Luke about in the cardboard box, causing Luke to hit his head on the top.

Groans of pain came from the various boxes and Zayn told everyone to shut up as they were almost at their destination.

A few more bumps in the road and a few turns until the van had come to a complete stop. 

The sound of Zayn's window going down and a man's voice came into hearing.

"Aye Zayn, Liam has been expecting you actually." A Scottish man said chuckling.

"He's in a good mood eh?" Zayn asked laughing lightly.

"Ah yes of course, he came back with the boy David promised. He's just showing him off to Kellin and the boys." The Scottish man snickered making Luke's fist clench.