Chapter Twelve

"He doesn't want to see you."

"Are you really not letting me into my own room." Luke said glaring trying to push passed. 

"He doesn't want to see you." Liam repeated smirking, blocking Luke's way.

"What lies have you fed into him." Luke narrowed his eyes poking Liam's chest harshly. 

"I only told him the truth about Jordan." Liam smiled picking his nails.

Luke paled. 

"No, No, you didn't." 

"Oh but I did." Liam smirked again.

"I NEVER DID SHIT TO JORDAN, IT WAS ALL YOU." Luke screamed lashing out on Liam. 

He punched Liam in the face then his crotch which Liam let out a squeal to.

"Not so manly now huh?" Luke sneered kicking Liam in the balls then grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to face him.

"F-Fuck." Liam groaned screwing his eyes shut.

"Why Liam!" Luke shouted.

"Why do you like taking things away from me that make me happy." Luke shouted now tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What's going on." A small voice came from Luke's door.

Calum peeked out the door shirtless to see what the commotion was. 

Luke let go of Liam's shirt causing Liam to fall on his butt. 

Liam grabbed his crotch groaning in pain.

The blonde boy still had tears rolling down his cheeks, he sniffled not wanting to look weak in front of Calum.

"Nothing..." Luke said softly wiping his eyes. 

Calum just stared at Luke, then he saw Liam.

"Liam." Calum gasped rushing to Liam's aid. 

He checked over Liam to see had a bleeding nose and he was still cradling his crotch with both hands.

"Let me get you some tissues for your nose." Calum said caressing Liam's cheek before going back into Luke's room. 

Luke glared at Liam whilst Liam was smiling to himself.

"My little nurse." He said absent-mindedly. 

"No!" Luke shouted. "He's not your little nurse." Luke glared. 

"Don't shout please." Calum said quietly coming back out with tissues and started to dab Liam's nose carefully.

"Hold these to your nose and tilt your head back." He told Liam and helped him into a sitting position. 

Liam did as instructed smiling to himself.

Luke just stood there waiting for Calum's attention, he wanted to tell him Liam fed him a pack of lies. He really is a good person really, he's done some back things in his life but putting all those aside he really is a big softie. 

He just wants to spoil Calum, he wants to give him love.

Love?

Luke paled, no he can't love Calum. He hardly knows him. 

He knows basic information about him, but that was from his dad. Luke want's to get to know Calum by Calum himself. Not just a profile on facebook or the folder his dad has on him.

"There all better." Calum smiled kissing Liam on the nose. 

"My crotch hurts too...kiss it better?" Liam said cheekily making Luke want to puke.