Chapter Seventeen

"Push it in harder!" 

"Stop it hurts like a bitch." 

"It won't fit."

"Push harder then!"

"Ugh Calum just borrow my vans, I'm too tired now." Luke sighed throwing Calum's converse at the wall.

"Hey! Don't throw my shoe at the wall, they were expensive." Calum pouted taking off his other converse and picking up Luke's vans. 

"They fucking annoy me." Luke glared at the pair of converse. 

"You do realise you're glaring at a pair of shoes?" The small boy said giggling with an eyebrow raised.

"They wouldn't go on your big ass feet." Luke said still glaring at them.

"Our shoe size is the same, so I wouldn't insult mine." Calum rolled his eyes.

Luke just scoffed rolling about on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Calum asked standing up once he had pulled Luke's vans on.

"I'm in my element, I'm in my true form." Luke said rolling on to his stomach.

"And that is...?" 

"Me and Pengy are getting married, did you know that?" Luke asked Calum staring up at him.

"No I didn't know that." Calum huffed and went to leave the room.

"Are you jealous." Luke smirked grabbing Calum's leg.

"Of course not, jealous of a stuff toy? Never." The younger one replied scoffing.

"You sure." Luke bit his lip still smirking.

"Yes I'm sure, now let go, I'm hungry." He said shaking the leg Luke had a grip on.

Once Luke let go of Calum's leg after a lot of begging and sexual comments, they made their way to the canteen.

"Hi guys!" Michael said running up beside them.

"Hey Mikey." Calum smiled at Michael and Luke wrapped a protective arm around him.

"Jeez Luke, he just said hey. It wasn't like he was asking me to bang him in your bed." Michael rolled his eyes grinning.

"Shut up Michael." Luke rolled his eyes holding the canteen door open for Calum.

"Oh thanks for holdi-" Michael started to say before the door got slammed in his face.

"Rude." The red haired boy pouted entering the canteen.

"Did I hit your nose?" Luke called from a table.

"Nope, my nose is still cute thank you." Michael smiled sarcastically grabbing a plate then piling one of everything on it.

Luke held a pickle in front of Calum's face. "Do you want it?"

"No." Calum said taking a bite of a tuna sandwich. 

"Do you want my pickle?" Luke wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. 

"No."

"Oh."

"Stop tormenting Calum with pickles, they are rank." Niall cringed sitting down at their table.

"You can't sit with us."

"No one asked you Luke." Michael smirked sitting next to Niall.

"You can't sit with us either."