4

4.

Harry punched Colton in the gut and the students cheered and rooted for whoever they wanted to win. Colton made a quick recovery and pushed Harry into a nearby desk behind them. He punched Colton in the jaw extremely hard, making him stumble and he walked over to me and pinned me against the wall.

"Back to what I was doing before." He punched me in the side and I let out a squeak, more like a quack, and fell down. Harry then kicked me multiple times. Then he held me in a choking position until he was grabbed and pulled off of me.

"Hey, chill." The boy who took him off of me said. A girl helped me stand up and I muttered a thanks before going back in my seat. Harry sat down in his chair as did Colton and things were now silent. Is this really what detention is like?

"Whoa, Harry. That was really scary." Perrie giggled.

"I just...lost my temper..." He laughed and shrugged out of breath. That was not a laugh-shrug kind of situation. One of these days, he was just going to accidentally kill me and he would have something to explain to the police.

The next few minutes dragged on and felt like hours. I just wanted to go home and talk to Liam. He made me feel better but he wasn't here. I put my head down on the desk and waited for this prison to let me out.

These people needed to grow up and learn some manners because holding someone in a choke position was not polite. Maybe it is time to tell someone.

My thoughts drifted to my art project. I completely forgot about that. Hopefully we could finish so then I would never have to contact him out side of school ever again. I was surprised Zayn wasn't in here, but happy at the same time. He was always hurting someone for no reason at all, like Harry and the rest of them.

I needed to keep my mouth closed and maybe that would keep me out of detention. This was probably the worst thing that any "dandelion" could to experience.

"And then he bought me flowers!"

"Aw!"

"Then he kissed me and now were officially dating! Again!"

"You guys are so cute, you'll last forever this time! OTP!"

"I sure hope so."

That was all I was hearing. Perrie was explaining how Zayn and she started dating again since they were on and off again since like six years ago. He seemed like a sweet guy the way she was describing him but he had the cruelest heart. I could never see myself liking him. Luckily, four more months until I never had to see them again. Well, we live in the same town but Liam and I would probably move out by then.

People around me were occupied in their own conversations and here I was staring out the window at the trees. I looked at the clock to see that it was 3:02, about an hour left of this crap.

The wooden desk was now my entertainment. There was writing on it and a couple of pointy splinters on the edges. I poked it. It only hurt for a couple of seconds. I poked it again, just to see what it would feel like. This time I drew a little bit of blood. It was only a dot so no harm was done.

I was sliding it against my thumb at some point. It was only making scratches and only stung a tiny bit. A rubbed it on the pointy surface roughly and a line of blood appeared on my thumb. I stared at it for a while before doing it again on the top of my hand.

I sucked in a little bit of air and let my other hand cover my bleeding hand. I suddenly realized what I was doing. I grabbed a tissue from my purse and held it around the small wound and stuffed my hands in my pocket.