46

46.

{NIKKI'S POV}

I blinked a couple of times and my vision was blurred. I saw a few people speaking about something loudly that made my head throb. I moved my head and felt a pain run through. I softly groaned, swearing silently and pulled the blanket that was on top of me and cuddled it to my body even more for warmth. I felt like a trash bag with week old garbage. A freezing one. I needed a second blanket that isn't as thin as the one on top of me. I groaned quietly.

"She moved. I think she's awake!" A male voice shouted, seeming happier than ever.

It only took about three to five tenths of a second for everyone to surround me, "Get away from me." I muttered tiredly. My arms hurt and so did my hand and my stomach and my thigh. Everything was just hurting and I couldn't remember why. What happened last night? Crap, was I drinking? I must've had one drink too many, my intentions weren't to get drunk. I don't even have any memory of drinking anything.

"She's awake!" Someone cried out. I rolled my eyes underneath my eye lids and turned on my side. Ouch. I felt bodies on me attempting to hug me or something and lips all over my face. It definitely hurt but I didn't understand why they're hugging me when I just fell asleep.

"Ow, get off of me. What are you guys doing?" I finally opened my eyes wider and looked around at the group of dummies surrounding me. Zayn and Liam were looking down at me with glistening eyes and the happiest of grins and Eleanor, Perrie, Harry, Louis, and Niall were behind them, staring at me with large, excited smiles. My goodness, they looked a mess with their red eyes and makeup stained cheeks. What happened to them? "Why are you people here? You're not going to personally insult me to try and make me cry again, are you? I'm sure you'd all love that." I grinned sarcastically at them. I shifted in my bed and sighed. They all seem to enjoy hurting me. "I think I've cried enough, thank you and goodbye." I looked around the room. This isn't my bedroom, but the hospital. "I'm in the hospital because..." I looked at Harry, "Did you beat me up again, Harry? Ha, you really got me this time. I'm actually hurt." I fake laughed and he just stared at me.

"Don't you remember?" Liam asked, motioning to my body. I looked down. Oh crap. I had a cast on my right arm, bandages on my left arm, bandages around my right thigh, and bandages on my hand. My stomach was being iced and there was something on my left leg.

"Crap. You really got me bad this time." I laughed and Harry shifted his eyes away from me. Nobody laughed at my joke. What really did happen, though? I don't remember. "Nah, I'm just kidding. But for real, what happened to me? I have no ide..."

The memories washed over me so quickly that I couldn't finish my sentence and it happened all at once, making my head hurt even more than it already did. I froze in my seat. I was going to commit suicide last night but I remember Zayn and Liam coming to try and stop me. I also have the memory of cutting several times on my arm, which explains the bandages on both arms. One for each of my screw ups in this little game called life. Then I didn't jump off the bridge like I wanted to but I dove in front of a car. I got scared to jump off the bridge but the car thing was just all my emotions and thoughts combining into one big person and that person climbed right inside my body, taking over.

"If I remember everything night correctly...Why aren't I dead yet? Why did I wake up? Why did you think it was okay to just show up like that?" I asked angrily after sitting in silence for a bit. I looked for Liam. It was Liam. It was always Liam who stops me from doing this kind of stuff. Why would he even care? Why would anyone care about anything that I do at this point? He showed me already that he doesn't care about me anymore. We're not even fricken friends anymore. "I'm supposed to be at the bottom of a lake and you two ruined it. Why?"