Chapter 3

I watched Blane get up and walk over to me, smirk intact. I should have moved, I should have followed the boys out, because not moving was definitely going to give him the idea that I wanted to talk to him. 

"So, I must say, I really miss those sexy glasses you had on yesterday," Blane said once he reached me, his brown eyes shining with amusement, or mischief, I couldn't be sure.  

"Sad story," I said with a shrug. He was the exact reason why I didn't wear them. What was it with guys and glasses? Seriously, last year I found a "Sexy Nerds" porn mag in one of the guy's rooms. It was just laying out on his desk, no shame.  

"Now that I'm not in the game, maybe we could go out sometime." 

"Or not." 

"I'm not a bad guy, in fact the only reason I agreed to this was because I was told you were a part of them," He smiled widely, like that was the best thing I was ever going to hear. Reality check guys, the best thing a girl will ever hear is that scientists have found a way to remove all calories from chocolate, without sacrificing taste.  

"Gag," I replied simply, "I've been doing this for almost three years now, your lines are crap, and I will not fall for them." 

Blane walked back over to his seat and grabbed his dark green blazer, "I'll change your mind, sweetie," he beamed, and then threw his jacket over his shoulder and exited the room.  

Great, I got myself a new stalker. This shit happened to me every year. There was always one guy who couldn't get it through his thick skull that I wasn't interested. I had actually planned on waiting until college to get a real boyfriend. Hopefully by then I could find a guy that didn't have any sexually acquired disease, and hadn't stopped growing mentally when he hit sixteen. A girl can only hope, literally, that's all we have when it comes to the male sex.  

I grabbed my own blazer off the stage and shrugged it on. I exited the auditorium in a worse mood than I had entered it in. I really didn't think it was possible for me to get anymore pissy, but I guess there's always room to surprise yourself.  

I walked into the hall, which was large compared to normal schools. Hell, our school was nothing to be compared too. It was like a grand castle. An old mansion like building, with more modern updates. Just picture an upgraded Hogwarts, and you'll have the idea. 

We didn't have rows of lockers on every wall, or even rows of doors. The halls were like really long, wide living rooms, with chairs and couches in random areas. Alcoves graced almost every window, with pillows; you could always find students perched in there. The halls were carpeted with dark red, almost maroon colored carpet. Gold designs swirled though out it, giving it a regal look. Lockers were in designated areas, little  cubicles full of lockers, far enough away from the main area that a visitor wouldn't even know they existed. 

That's why we got ten minutes between classes, we had to hike to our lockers. Everything about our school screamed exquisite. Even our lunch room was fancy, or dining hall as our principal like to call it. It reminded me of a restaurant. We didn't have rows of tables, but we had booths, and round tables, all with table clothes. Oh and real silverware, yeah, no sporks for us.  

I made my way down the hall, slowly checking out all the club booths. I wouldn't join any though, I had absolutely no free time once the games began. Well I had a little, but that was for studying. I still liked to look, I liked to see what I was missing out on, call me crazy.  

I stopped by a ballroom dancing club, advertising lessons and competitions. My heart clenched at the idea, I would love to do something like that. Those people were always so graceful and lean, sexy without even trying. I longed to wear the beautiful gowns and to be twirled around the floor by a muscular man.