Chapter 31: "You two don't have a thing right?"

After dinner, Luke and Chloe headed home. My mom suggested that Kaylee and I hang out a bit and get to know each other. So we decided to go to Target and buy some ice cream.

"So what kind of ice cream do you like?" I asked while driving.

"Umm, well I really like Mint Chocolate chip! What about you?" She said very enthusiastically.

"Oh wow, same! It's soooo good.", I said literally about to drool. It has been my favorite flavor of ice cream since 1st grade when my dad brought it for me.

"I know right! It's been my favorite since dad, well our dad,", she giggled, "I still can't over that I have a sister." She laughs again, making me laugh too. "But I've loved it since dad let my tried it!"

"Oh wow, same! He brought me some in 1st grade and I've loved it ever since." We both laugh.

~~
When we arrived, we soared Target, my favorite place honestly, and brought a bunch of snacks. At the check out line we noticed how much snacks we just got. Ice cream, ships, cookies, brownies, juice, chocolate and candy.

"Wow, do you see how much we brought?", I asked laughing.

"Oh well, yolo!", she laughed.

We honestly get along much better than I thought, I'm really enjoying having a sister and it's only day 1. I still have 2 months to hang with her :))

When we got home, our parents were sitting at the kitchen table talking.

"Look at my beautiful daughters.", my dad smiled and said in a Australian accent when we walked in. I guess he caught on to it.

"And look at all the snacks they got. Did you guys buy the whole store??", she dramatically said and we all laughed like a family. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I'm actually kind of glad my dad is back.

~~

Kaylee and I headed upstairs and put on "Elf" since it was almost Christmas.

"I love this movie!", she said in her Australian accent.

Same. I'm reading for my Christmas break! I have 2 more weeks and my last week is exam week." I faked cried and we laughed.

After about 40 minutes of the movie, she says "so I have something to ask you."

"Yea?"

"Well I think I might have a slight crush on that guy.", she smiles and blushes.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Yeah, he seems like a really sweet and funny guy." She blushes even harder. "You two don't have a thing right?" She asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! I'm so excited for what's coming! Leave comments and vote 💕

Xx,
Crystal
Ps. Look in the mirror, the person you see is beautiful :) I love you!!