Chapter 33: Telling Kaylee

Now how do I tell her I dated him. I don't want her to know and not go out with him. I shouldn't be the reason she doesn't get to have fun and follow her heart.

Friday was getting closer and I still haven't told Kaylee.

On Thursday night, Kaylee and I had a girls night.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!", Kaylee squeals in excitement.

"Yeah.", I smile but feel guilty for not telling her yet.

"Something wrong?", she notices.

"Um, no. I mean yes, I need to tell you something."

"Okay, go ahead. What's wrong?" She seemed concerned.

"Well I just wanted you to know that Josh and I dated. But I don't want that to anyway affect your date with him or make you feel weird going on a date with him. I just didn't want you to find out and get mad at me for not telling you."

"Oh, yeah. I understand. Thanks for telling me.", she seemed off and strange.

"Please don't think of it too much.", I felt bad knowing that this could keep her away from something great happening with her life. Josh is amazing.

"No no. It's fine. But how long did you two date?", she asked.

"About 5 months. It wasn't anything serious."

"Oh ok. um if you don't mind me asking more but why did you two break up?"

"It was because my ex boyfriend came and messed up our relationship." I told her about what happened in more detail. "But the relationship ending didn't really affect me much because again, it wasn't serious at all." Acting if it was easy to get over Josh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you sure, I won't go on a date with him if you don't want me to?"

"No no! It was just a short relationship that didn't matter much anyways. Besides, I have Luke and he's amazing.", I smiled. Thinking about Luke makes me happy and thankful for him for helping me get out of being hurt.

"Oh ok then.", she smiles.

"I'm so excited for you to go on a date with him!", I smiled.

She giggled. "Me too."

~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! I'm sorry for not updating in forever, school has literally taken up all of my time and I was having a writers block. But I'm starting to get ideas and will update soon :) also pls leave a comment because I love interacting with you guys. I know you guys are out there haha but really, pls comment 😊 love you guys!!!

Question: When do you guys have summer break?
My last day of school is June 2, it's so close but so far away (😉 any 5sos fans out there?)

Goal: 10 votes :)

Xx,
Crystal