Chapter 11: The date ♡

"What dress should I wear for the date?", I thought to myself.

Mom wasn't home because she is at her boss's birthday party.

"I like this black dress. It's cute and classy. Perfect!!", I said to myself.

I head to my bathroom and change. I then put on mascara, eye liner, eyeshadow, foundation, blush, and some red lipstick on. I head back to my room and pick out a pair of black heels.

*ding dong

Oh I guess Josh is here!

I quickly grab my purse and run downstairs and open the door.

"Wow", The first thing Josh said.

"Um thanks.", I blush.

Damn, he looked great In a tuxedo.

"Ready for the date?", I said giving me his hand.

"Yep." I grabbed his hand.

I then look the door and we went into his car.

He puts some music on and we jam to the music.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon"

"I wanna know now!", I said winning.

"Just wait", he said smirking.

I wanna know now", pouting.

He then sees me pout and kissed me on the check. I then quickly smile and look at him.

"Your beautiful Maddison", he says facing since the light was red.

"Your not too bad yourself." I replied smiling.

We then just star at eachother.

*beep beep!!

The car behind was honking at us.

"Oops!", Josh said driving

I laugh out loud.

When we got there, I see that we are at ruby Tuesday. My favorite place.

Josh gets out of the cAr, and opens my door.

"Thanks" I said

"Anything for my girl."

We went inside and order our food.

The guy waiter came in and asked us what we wanted to drink and eat.

"And what would you like beautiful lady?", he said flirting with me. I notice his name tag and it said "Ryan"

I could see and feel Josh tense up. I gave him the it's ok look.

I smiled, "um I would like just water and the steak and lobster plate with a side of mash potatoes."

"Great!", Ryan said," and you sir?"

"I would like coke and steak with a side of baked potatoes." , Josh answered, " also I would like you to back off, she's my girlfriend."

"Oh my bad.", Ryan said," your food will be ready soon" he walked away rolling his eyes.

I giggled.

"What?", josh asked.

"You got jealous"

"Well yea, he's flirting with you.", he said

"Your so cute", I giggled

"You too", he smiled.

When our food came, we ate and then he payed. We head out of the place and into Josh's car. I check my phone and see that it was already 9 pm.

The rid back we talked and joked around. When we arrived to my house, my mom was already home and I could see her about to head to me but then stops so Josh and I can talk.

"How was the date?", he asked

"Wonderful, i had a great time.", I smiled.

"I had the best time. And did I tell you that you look beautiful?"

"Yes, U aren't bad yourself.", I giggled.

We then had that moment of stare again. I know this sounds stupid but I felt something. Like sparks.

He then leans in and grabs my face and our lips intertwine. His lips smooth and gentle against mine. I felt a spark. His hands went to the back of my head, pulling me closer, and we kissed on and on. It was magical.

After that, we pulled apart.

"It's getting late so I'll take you inside." He gets out and opens my door.

We walk to the door and he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful. I'll see you on Monday at school."

"Ok and good night. Thanks for the date", I said

"Thank you" he said and went into his car and waited for me come inside of my house.

I then knock on the door and my mom was smiling.

"So how was the date?" Mom asked

"It was good."

"Did yall kiss"

"No mom", I said lying, "I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok honey, sure yall didn't kiss. But since yall have a holiday tomorrow, I'll take you shopping!"

"Sounds good, but I have a hair appointment tomorrow though but yea we can go shopping after that. goodnight.", I said walking up the stairs.

I walked upstairs to my room

"Ok honey goodnight!" Mom yelled.

Oh I can't wait for tomorrow (Friday, a holiday) to get my hair dyed blonde!!

Right before I went to sleep I texted Chloe and Allison

M (to Chloe) : you won't believe the amazing date I had with Josh 😍 but I gtg and will tell u tomorrow night gurl 😴✌️

M (to Allison) : hey gurl, i know I didn't tell you but I'm dating Josh now (sorry gurl) and I havent texted u in soooo long! We had our first date today but I'll text u tomorrow, gtg night 😴 miss u lots 😘

I then change into my pajamas, can't stop thinking about the date.

That night all I could think about was the date and the kiss. Josh was amazing, and I love him ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooooo, they got a little romantic! And hi, I hoped you enjoy! Comment and vote!! I'll update as soon as I get 5 votes!! So plz vote!! :)
❤️, Crystal
P.S. Plz go check out my other book "A Piece of Me"! It's a book about advice! If u need advice on ANYTHING just comment on this book or that book! Thxs :)