Chapter 35: Kaylee and Josh

*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong*

"What in the world.", I woke up from my sleep.

Oh no. If it's Kaylee then the date didn't go well? I walk out of my room and down the stairs quickly to get to the door. I was a little hesitant to open it because I really hope she's not upset.

I open the door and I see them making out, leaning against the doorbell.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.", the continuous ding dongs make sense now. I shut the door quickly and stood in shock.

"Wait Madison. Please open the door.", Kaylee says.

"Oh yeah sure.", I open it.

"I'm sorry you had to see that.", she looked concerned.

"Oh no. I'M sorry I interrupted you guys." It was all very awkward.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. I had a great time.", Josh says to Kaylee.

"Okay. Good night.", she smiles and he makes his way to his car.

I waited for him to leave. "I'm assuming the date went well?!", I smiled.

"Oh he's amazing.", she smiles big and walks into the house.

"Aw, I'm happy for you!", I shut the door.

"Really?", she looked touch.

"Really. I'm over him."

She gives me a big hug. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being a sister that I have always wanted."

"Of course. I'm glad you're here."

I pulled away from the hug, "Now let's go upstairs and you can tell me all about the date!!" I squealed.

~~~~~

"Okay so we went to Ruby Tesuday which we don't have in Australia and oh, it was so good!"

Ruby Tuesday. Is he trying to make me jealous or is it a coincidence that he happens to take her to the same place we had our first date. "It's one of my favorite places."

"He told the waiter that he wanted to order the usual and I got a salad."

The usual: Coke and steak with a side of baked potatoes.

"Afterwards, we went to the carnival. It was so much fun! When we went on the Ferris wheel, we had our first kiss. And we couldn't pull away from each other. I really like him", Kaylee said. I remember that feeling too. She seemed really happy.

"I'm happy for you guys".

"Thank you so much."

I didn't expect to remember so much about him.

~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try to update asap! Just have been so busy with school :((

Goal for next chapter: 20 votes

I love you guys! ❤️
Crystal