Chapter 5: Oak high school

"Maddison, honey you home already?!", my mom yells from down stairs.

"Yea!"

"How was the yogurt?", sounding curious

"It was good."

"Great honey." She walks into my room. "Is there something wrong?", sounding worried.

"No nothing, just tired.", I lied not wanting her to know about Josh.

"Ok, get some rest then. You don't want to be sick tomorrow for school.", as she walks out.

"Ok." Great, thanks for rubbing it in mom, I thought to myself. I really don't want to go to school. Ughhh.

I decided to listen to some music and fall asleep. After a few songs, one of my favorite songs by maroon 5 came on. (Maps) I started to sing myself to sleep.

I miss the taste of a sweeter life

I miss the conversation

I'm searching for a song tonight

I'm changing all of the stations

I like to think that we had it all

We drew a map to a better place

But on that road I took a fall

Oh baby why did you run away?

I was there for you

In your darkest times

I was there for you

In your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?

When I was at my worst

Down on my knees

And you said you had my back

So I wonder where were you?

When all the roads you took came back to me

"Madison! It's time for dinner!", I hear mom.

I replied "Coming!", in a tired voice. I look at the time and it was 5:49 pm, Wow I sleep through lunch. How could I? I love food though... Well I guess it's a record for me! :) causing myself to laugh.

"Yummmm! I smell steak!"

"Yep honey!", mom looking the happiest since forever.

I smiled, "looks great! You need to teach me how to cook someday mom."

"I do!"

I quickly sat down, my mom handed me a plate with steak, A1 sauce, mash potatoes, and corn.

I gulped it down quickly because I was starving! After I was done, I ran upstairs to think about my outfit and makeup for tomorrow.

Hmmm. Maybe I should wear my favorite shorts and a cute top. "Yep I shall wear that!", I said I a Shakespearean voice making my self laugh.

After that I watched nexflix and said goodnight to my mom then fell asleep. Again. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

*ring ring!!* my alarm clock rings. Ughhhh no! Not school!

I slowly sat up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and shaved my legs. After that I applied some eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, and baby lips.

I walked into my room and changed into my outfit for school. Then I checked into my full body mirror. Wow, it's actually been long since I really looked at my self. My use to be brown but as I got older, it turns blonde. My hair is almost to my hip. My eyes are green like my moms. And I'm about 5'4. Yea, you probably don't care...

"Madison! Ready for breakfast?! I'm might be late for work! I don't wanna be late on the first day!"

"Almost!" My mom got a job at a middle school near my high school called Los Angeles middle school as a math teacher. The middle school she will be teaching at is Los Angeles middle school.

I quickly hopped downstairs and ate cereal. "Imma go into the car and wait for you, hurry!", mom told me sounding nervous and excited at the same time.

"Ok mom."

I went upstairs and grabbed my backpack that is a creamy white color with some pastel colored flowers on them. And of course my phone and headphones. Then I quickly went downstairs and into the car.

*almost at oak high school*

"Are you nervous Maddison?"

"No of course not, it's just school!", lying to my mom but for real my stomach was turning and I didn't feel so good. I've never been this nervous since like in 5th grade.

"Ok, we are here. Now have a nice day honey. Bye"

"Bye mom."

Wow a lot of people.

I quickly walk into the front office and said to a lady with blonde hair "hi I'm Maddison, I'm just moved here 2 days ago."

"Oh hello, I'm mrs. Scott! Well you'll have a wonderful year. Here are you classes",handing me a sheet of paper, " I'll take you to your first block then I'll get someone from your class to help you with the other classes."

"Yes mam." Looking at the paper. Great math first block, ugh.

"This way" pointing me to the right direction. (Crystal: OMG when I wrote that,I'm thought of one direction immediately! Ahhhh, I love them!)

I walked with her into the first block she opened the door and said, " hello, this is Maddison, she just moved here.", pointing to me,"I need someone to take her to her next class later and all the ones after that. Would someone like too?"

"Oh I will!", a guy said. His group of friends, well more like the whole class, looked confused why he did want to. Mmhhh, the guy looks quite familiar. Omg it was that guy, Josh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, hoped you like it! Plz comment and vote! I'll update as soon as possible! :)
Love,
Crystal 😝