Chapter One : Nightmares

- Brooklyn in mm

"I now pronounce you man and wife . Mr.Limpsey , you may kiss your bride." Marion gently placed his lips against mine . Everyone in the audience begin to cheer and clap .

I could suddenly hear my babies crying .

I released myself from Marion and glance at them .

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to be loud enough for them to hear .

Ba'Mier and Brione ran to me , grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Marion .

"He's a bad man mommy." Ba'Mier saids .

"How is your dad a bad man? Don't you want your mommy and daddy to be happy together?" I asked them as I kneeled down to their height .

"He won't make you happy." Brione stated .

I was confused . Everyone continued to clap and cheer . Marion started gesturing me to come back to him .

"We'll talk about this later . Where is Bracen?" I asked them . They both pointed to the corner of the church .

"Bracen!" I yelled to him . He wouldn't turn around . I tried to walk to him but I couldn't move . My feet wouldn't let me walk to him . I started to panic .

"Bracen!" I could hear my voice echoing throughout the building . The cheers turned into laughters . I held my babies close as they wrapped themselves around my legs .

"Bracen." My yells turned into a whisper . Bracen hesitantly turned around revealing his bruised face . The scar on his left cheek reopened and it was bleeding heavily . Tears filled his eyes as he collapses to the ground . I tried running to him but I couldn't . I kept yelling his name but he couldn't hear me .

I turned to my left and watched someone carry my babies away from me . They reached for me as their screams combined with mines . I fell to the ground . I tried crawling to them . I cried . I screamed but I couldn't be heard .

"Brooklyn ! Brooklyn ! Wake up baby!" I suddenly felt someone shake me violently .

I opened my eyes and stared into the ceiling .

"Baby , you okay?" I felt my body being shifted against someone . I looked up and seen Marion . I was shaking and tears continued to fall .

"It felt so real." I cried into his chest .

"Shhh! It's going to be okay. It's just a bad dream. It's okay." He tried to soothe me as he rubbed my back .

"Mommy , you're okay?" Ba'Mier stood in the doorway dressed in his pajamas . You can tell he was tired and I woke him . Bracen had his arm around him .

"I'm fine baby." I told him as I wiped my eyes .

"Is she okay?" I heard Brione whisper . She was hiding behind Bracen .

"I'm fine." I repeated . I sat up as I wiped underneath my eyes .

They all ran into our room and climbed in the bed .

"I was about to call 911!" Bracen exclaimed

Marion and I laughed . Ba'Mier and Brione laid on my chest as Bracen snuggled on my leg .

"Dang , I gets no love." Marion pouted . I giggled .

"They're just checking on mommy."

"What did you dream about?" Marion yawned .

I bit my lips debating on whether I should talk about it . I honestly feel something isn't right but it's too soon to speak on it .

"We'll talk about it later." I said .