Chapter Three : Dominance

The kids in mm

Marion didn't come home till later on the next morning . I didn't mind though . I honestly didn't care . When he walked through the door , the kids and I was on our way out . He still had on the same clothes he left with along with a strong harsh smell . We didn't speak to each other . We walked passed each other like we didn't see one another .

I dropped the kids off at school which is supposed to be his job but whatever . I still had some time to kill before I could go to work so I called Tavion while I stopped at a red light .

"Hello?" He answered .

"What you're doing?"

"Just chilling . Bout to head out . What about you?"

"I had some time to kill." I shrugged as if he could see me .

"Awe well I have to get ready so I'll talk to you later beautiful."

I sighed , "Alright."

I ended the call and decided to go off to work .

"Good Morning Brook." Jessica greeted .

"Good Morning Jessica." I returned the gesture . She handed me a small stack of files .

"What's this?" I asked confused .

"Change of plans . The meeting that was scheduled for next week is planned for today in twenty minutes." She read her watch .

"What?!" I exclaimed .

She grabbed my hand leading me to my office .

"I'm barely prepared . Why would they change it?" I huffed .

"I have no idea." We entered my office and I quickly sat down to enter into my computer .

"Where's Cruise?" I growled .

"Right here!" He cheered as he skipped into my office .

"Why are you so jolly?!" I rolled my eyes at him .

"Because if you knew what I know then we have nothing to worry about." He cheesed revealing his grill that I never knew he had .

"Wha-"

"No time for questioning . Let's go before they get impatient." I grabbed my project's file and my phone as my boss looped his arm over mines . I shook my head at his childish ways .

We walked into the hallway heading to the elevator .

"Jessica , I will need you." I called over my shoulder . I suddenly heard heels clicking behind us . Jessica held some folders in one arm as she typed away on her phone .

We stepped inside the elevator and I started straightening out my button down shirt . I pulled my skirt down a little because it kept rising up . It was useless because my butt was poking out . I ran my fingers through my now straightened hair . I'm glad I picked today to flat iron it .

My phone started to ring when the elevators door stopped on our floor . I looked at it and it was Brione's and Ba'Mier's teacher .