Chapter Twenty One : Repulsive

Warning : contains graphic detailing ( rated r ) . Please be advised that this chapter holds gruesome details .

Brooklyn

We just got off the plane and we're beyond excited . We sat our bags in the trunk of the car .

"It's good to be back home! Hello Cali!" Hisan yelled into the air .

I laughed . "Let's go man." I climbed in the drivers side as he settled in the passenger's seat .

"Uh oh . I'm getting that feeling in my belly." Hisan started rubbing his stomach .

"What the fuck . You got to shit?" I started the car .

"Naw . Arielle about give birth." He patted my arm .

"Stop hitting my arm!" I yelled . "Besides she didn't even call yet." I put the car in drive and started driving out the lot .

"She's about to . Watch!" He pointed . I rolled my eyes and continued to look ahead . We only have about two hours until we made it home . I'm so ready to see my babies and cuddle up to Marion . I miss his loving .

Within a hour of driving , Hisan was sleep . I felt myself getting sleepy as well but I shook it off by dancing in my seat .

Bed peace by Jhene Aiko and Childish Gambino played on the radio . I love this song and it surely woke me up .

"Everything else can waaiittt . The time is ours take so we should take it." I singed along . I started feeling myself .

" Gotta call your job tell em' you won't make it .Ain't nobody here baby lets get wasted. We should just get naked . 'Cause I be working hard and I know you be on that same shit . Every other day's a different game that you just can't win . I just want to ease your mind-" I stopped when I noticed Hisan suddenly awoken from his nap . He had a concerned look on his face .

"Was my singing that bad?" I joked .

"Something is wrong ." He mumbled .

"What you got the bubble guts?" I laughed at my own joke .

"Noo noo."

I stopped joking around when I noticed he was serious.

"What's going on?" I asked him .

"I just feel it man . I got a bad vibe." He sat up in his seat . His phone started to ring . I seen Arielle name come on his screen . He hurriedly answered .

"Hello?"

"Don't worry baby . I'm on my way."

"I'm literally less than hour away . I'm coming baby." With that being said , he hung up .

"She's in labor." He stated .

"Was that the bad vibe that you were referring to?" I snickered .

"No." He looked at me . Fear was shown through his eyes .

"Are you okay?" I frowned .