Chapter Six : Shy Ink

Jamian in mm 🌻

I drove to Tavion's house and decided to let him watch the kids until I come back from the dinner . The kids were highly relieved and I made sure that ghetto bitch wasn't present .

I drove home and started getting ready . I showered and lotioned my body . I decided to wear an elegant blue dress that hugs my figure . I put my hair in a messy bun and I laid out my baby hairs . I put on my silver studs with silver heels .

"Jessica you're ready?" I called out as I walked to the living room .

"Yea . I'm ready." I turned around and smiled at her style . She wore some red pants with a black button down blouse . She wore her black toms as well .

"You're pretty girl." I complimented .

"You are too . You sure Marion will let you out like that?" She raised her eyebrows jokingly .

"He can kiss my as-- hey baby!" I greeted him as he walked through the door .

He frowned as he examined me .

"Where you going?"

"To dinner with a client of mines."

"Dressing like that?" He picked my hand up and I twirled in front of him .

"What's wrong with it?" I asked .

"This." He stated as he gripped my ass . I pushed him off .

"Let's go Jessica." I chuckled .

"Jessica don't let her do this." He said as she passed him .

"He's an old man Marion .. Chill." She laughs .

"Aight." He still seemed unpleased . "Where's the kids?"

"Tavion are watching them until I get back." I said as I grabbed my phone and keys .

"What if I wanted to spend time with them?" He glared at me .

"Sorry." I pouted as I pecked his bottom lip . His frown turned into a smile more like a blush . I knew I had an affect on him .

"See you later." I smiled seductively . He bit his bottom lip as I swayed my hips to the door .

"Get a room." Jessica scoffed . We laughed as I pushed her out the door .

--

"Is this the house?" I asked rereading the address off my phone .

"Yelp . This is the address." Jessica said reading off hers .

It was a beautiful mansion like home . It had a walkway leading up to the front door with bushes and flowers going along the path . As we got out the car , Cruise pulled up .

"I'm glad that y'all could make it." He cheesed as he exited his BMW . We embraced each other and started walking to the front door .

"He's living large." I stated .

"Surely is." He said . I could feel tension rising in Jessica .

Cruise rung the door bell .

"You're okay?" I whispered to her .