Chapter Nine : Easy Love

Arielle in mm 💕

Brooklyn

We spent the last two weeks in the hospital . They requested for me to stay longer but I refused . I dislike hospitals . I agreed to taking medicine and stuff so that should be enough .

"Ba'Mier pooted!" Bracen laughs . He's slowly recovering from the surgery . It hurts to see him with tubes and shit attached to him . He can't breathe without an oxygen tank and he have a needle stuck in his arms . He's scared to move because he things that it will go deeper into his skin .

"No I didn't!" Ba'Mier said offensively .

"Something do stinks." Hisan sniffed .

"Your top lip." I erupted into laughter . He plucked my nose .

Supposedly the twins are able to go home today . I'm just ready to take all of them home .

"I miss school." Brione rested her head on my lap . Just then the nurse walked in .

"Are you really?" She asks Brione .

She nods .

"That's good because you are able to go to school Wednesday." She smiles approvingly .

"Really?" The twins jumped up .

"Yes . Just let mommy sign the discharge papers and y'all can be on your way." She chirped as she fingered threw a folder .

"What about Bracen?" I eyed her unsurely .

"I want to go home." He whines .

"I'm sorry baby but you're not fit to go home . You need to make a fast recovery so you can do so." She feigned .

"Bitch wipe that fake ass smile off your face before I do." I mugged her .

"Chill Brook." Hisan pushed my shoulder a little .

"That's a fucking pet peeve of mine so don't do that shit . Gone make me act dumb in this damn hospital." I huffed .

She was speechless as she handed me some papers .

"Can you please get the twins dressed while I do this?" I demanded Hisan . He nodded as he stood to take possession of their bags .

The door creeped open and Dr.Richardson walked in .

"Hello." He addressed everyone .

"Hi." He shook my hand .

Hisan just look threateningly at him . The doctor cleared his throat .

"Y'all ready to go home?" He pinched Brione's cheek and she swat his hand away .

"We want Bracen to come with us." Ba'Mier said as Hisan sat him on the ground .

"Bracen needs to make a good recovery just like you guys . Y'all can come and visit him every day if you like."

Ba'Mier ran to me .