Chapter Nineteen : My Ecstasy

"What was that about Marion?" I repeatedly questioned him when we got home .

"Don't fucking worry about it!" He barked .

"Something is going Marion and I have the right to know!" I snapped .

He was about to respond but stopped when he seen the kids hiding behind me . They were fearful right about now .

"Y'all go get ready for bed." I told them .

Ba'Mier grabbed Brione's hand and they took off following Bracen into the hallway .

"Marion please talk to me." I pleaded .

"Brooklyn." He held his hand up . "I don't want to hear anymore , okay? I'm tired . I'm stressed and I'm pissed so can you please cut me some slack." He calmed down .

I nodded and I stepped towards the hallway .

"Fine." I stated . I went into our bedroom and got situated for bed . I wiped the lipstick off my lips and slipped out of the dress , leaving me in only my undergarments . I looked at the time . It was 10:26 p.m. I already knew I wouldn't get enough sleep because I have to wake up before the sun again .

--

"Haappyyy Birthdaaay!" I singed to Bracen . "Happppy Birthdaaaay my handsome baby boyyyy!" I held that note .

Bracen woke up with a bright smile on his face . I sat on his bed and he rushed to hug me .

"Thank you TeeTee." He said sweetly .

"You're welcome baby." I kissed his cheek .

"You can drift back to sleep or .."

"I'm up!" He said as he climbed out of his bed and ran to the bathroom .

I laughed . Marion and I have already agreed to having a small get together here . So instead of having a huge party with the bouncy house , ball pit , trampoline and all that good stuff , we're just going to chill here with family and friends. We have not yet discussed what happened yesterday so I just decided to leave it where it's at .

I bathed the kids and got them ready for the day . As I was brushing Ba'Mier's hair , I heard Arielle's loud mouth .

"Where's the birthday boy?!" She yelled . Bracen was sitting next to me . When he heard her , he ran out the room . I stood and walked into the living room .

"Keep doing all that damn yelling you gone buss." I warned .

"Girl shut up." She laughed at me.

"Guess what?" She said to him .

"What?" He said excitedly .

"We have a surprise for you." She stepped to the side to reveal Fame .

"Hey Fame!" Bracen and the twins was thrilled to see him . It was a cute sight to see them interact .

I went to the kitchen and took out all the food .

"Brooklyn!" Marion yelled .

"Yea?"

"Come here!" As I was walking out the kitchen , Hisan was walking in .