Chapter Fourteen : Guilty

I woke up with a major headache . I groaned as I turned over on my back . I opened my eyes and stared into the ceiling but then I paused . The ceiling don't even look like my bedroom ceiling . I sat up and looked around . I felt the covers touching my bare skin . I lifted the covers and seen my naked body . I gasped .

I felt the covers being tugged . I looked over and noticed someone laying next to me and it wasn't Marion .

I felt myself about to cry so instead of crying , I screamed .

He jolted up then glanced at me but then turned again to look at me as if he wasn't paying attention the first time .

"What the hell!" I pushed him out of the bed .

"Damn Brook!" He stood up and I took a glimpse of his naked body .

"Ahh! Cover that shit up!" I covered my face with a pillow .

"Brooklyn!"

"Hell no . How the fuck did I end up here!" I yelled while getting out of the bed and wrapping the sheets around me .

"What you mean how you end up here?" I tried walking passed him but he jumped in front of me .

"What the fuck did you do?" I punched his chest .

"Me ? This shit took both if us to get in that bed so don't blame this all on me! You could've told me to stop!"

"Stop? I was drunk! You took advantage of me!"

"How- bitch how the fuck I took advantage of you? We wasn't that drunk last night!" I could tell he was boiling with anger .

I sat on the edge of the bed and started crying .

"How did I get here?" I cried into the sheets .

"We left the club and came here Brooklyn . You came on to me anyways! You wanted me as bad as I wanted you and we established that! Damn don't catch no damn amnesia."

In all honesty , I don't remember everything that happened last night . All I remember is taking my first drink and that was it .

"Nooo! I don't want you!" I yelled . I stood up and grabbed my dress off the floor .

"So you don't love me?" I heard him but chose to ignore him .

I continued to cry . "I can't go home like this."

"Brooklyn." He said calmly .

But then everything started coming to mind . I sat on the floor and cried my eyes out .

"Brooklyn." He sat next to me .

"No Jamian! I'm sorry . I just-"

"It's okay." He held my face

"No it's not okay!" I pushed him away .

"I can't believe I did this." I growled .

"Do you love me Brooklyn?"

I couldn't find myself to answer him . I stood up and thought of what am I going to do .

He stared at me intensively . I walked out of the room and into the living room . I peeped out the blinds and noticed my car wasn't outside .

"Where is my car?" I cried .

"At the club." He said dully .

"Brooklyn."

"Don't ask me again!" I said sharply .

"Take me to my car." I demanded .

"Br-"