Chapter Twenty Two : Hisan's Trigger Finger

The guys were sitting around smoking and drinking as usual . A few was playing poker and others was dazing off into nothing in particular . All of a sudden , the front door slammed shut .

"Who the fuck did it?!" Jamian rushed into the living room with his veins popping from his neck . His eyes were red and his jaws were clenched .

"What's wrong man?" Cruise stretched his arms out .

"Didn't I tell y'all to cancel that shit! I said I didn't want y'all to do it anymore!" He bellowed .

"Jamian calm down man-"

"Who the fuck did it?!" He asked again . Jamian's trigger finger were itching .

"Listen Jamian . This is strictly business . You're really going to choose a female over your profits?" Cruise stood then put out his cigarette .

"That's crazy man." He started to walk around with his hands stuffed in his pockets .

Jamian just observed every single person that was in the room . The people who took part of the activity was slightly shaking , fearing what he would do next and Jamian noticed this .

"She's just pussy Jamian . There's somebody pussy who's better than hers out there somewhere . Don't worry." Cruise shrugs .

Mike came from the back proudly wearing Brooklyn's trench coat . He seen Jamian and instantly got happy .

"Wassup man." He raised his hand so Jamian could dap him but instead Jamian evilly glared at him .

Mike stepped away but Jamian grabbed him by the collar and shoved a knife in his belly . Everyone froze .

Jamian shoved the knife deeper then pushes Mike off .

"Jamian calm down." Cruise said smoothly . Jamian pulled out his glock from his back pocket then sent a bullet through everybody's skull . When he ran out of bullets , he took out his other one and shot the people who tried to run off . He killed everyone except for Cruise .

Cruise stood with no fear in his heart .

"So this is all about money?" Jamian asks as he aims the gun at him .

Cruise chuckles . "Money runs the world Jamian and you know this."

"What does that have to do with Brooklyn?" He yelled .

"You asked for it ."

"No I didn't . You asked for it ! Out of anger I agreed but I know I said change of plans-"

"Jamian calm down and put the gun away. Let's have a man to man conversation." Cruise sat on the couch . Jamian put the gun down as he stepped over the bodies that laid on the floor . He sat next to Cruise , popping his neck simultaneously .

"Look Jamian . I know you're hurt about this but we have bigger problems than just Brooklyn going through a minor repercussion." Jamian glared at him . "Marion escaped . Apparently he done some damage before we even got there."

"So you was there?" Jamian stared into mid air .

Cruise sighed , "Yas I was but no worries . I didn't touch her . I was more into her baby girl . How old-" Jamian didn't give him no time to finish . He aimed the gun directly between Cruise's eyes then pulled the trigger .

--

Hisan

I watched as Brooklyn struggled to breath . They had to hook her up to a breathing machine . The doctors say she has major damaged done to her private area . In some case , it was hard to repair her . She also suffers from an infection in her digestive system and much more bullshit . They also say that she might not have the ability to walk again and also , she's one month pregnant . It's a miracle that she didn't have a miscarriage but that doesn't mean that the baby will live .

Arielle gave birth to Haylan when Brooklyn arrived .

What really made me loose my mind was who was sitting in the room with Brooklyn .

Cavin .

I don't know what came over me but I just attacked him . Sending blows to his face . It took six security guards to pull me off him . I don't know why but I was angry with him . I had to spend years thinking that my best friend was dead . That my blood was forever gone and I blamed Brooklyn for it , i did . I honestly did .

So much chaotic shit is going on right now . I was sitting in Brooklyn's room holding Brione . She hasn't spoken since she got here . She's traumatized . I can only imagine what she been through .

My mind is weak from everything right now . My nephew died , Bracen might not survive this , Brooklyn may be paralyzed , i lost my mother , I lost my brother , my other brother decided to come back from the dead , I had to pull the trigger on my father , and Arielle had another man's baby . I'm slowly but surely loosing everyone even myself . I almost thought this happens to people everyday but naw not in this sequence . I wonder who got it worser ?

I've been waiting on Brooklyn to wake up . I wanted to talk about what happened . I knew something had happened . I felt it in my stomach . You just know when something bad happens .

"Dad are you okay?" Fame asks .

I swallowed the spit that was forming in my mouth . "I'm fine." I mumbled .

For awhile now I've been waiting on social workers , policemen , FBI agents to pop up but neither of them showed up . What type of hospital is this ? No one came to question us on what occurred . This is the time I believe the police should be involved .

And also there were four people in the house . When everything went down , the adult of the household is nowhere to be found . Why ? Where the fuck is Marion ? I can't get this out of my head . My blood is boiling . My trigger finger is fidgeting ..