Chapter Five : Concerned

Tavion in mm 😘

Brooklyn

We was able to loose whoever was following us and I have an idea of who it was . I parked my car in my garage .

"Are you used to-?"

She nodded . "My dad was a drug lord." She shrugged .

"Awe." I can already tell that she been through a lot because of that . We got out the car . I went around back to go through my back door . I unlocked the door and allowed Jessica to go in first .

I glanced around the kitchen and frowned . The dishes were still there . Normally Marion would wash them for me . We walked pass the dining room and I noticed Bracen's bag was on the table along with his math homework .

"My babies are probably sleep." I said lowly .

I peeped in Brione's room which is directly across from mine . She was snoring lightly . I told Jessica that this was my daughter's room . I went to Bracen's room which was between the twin's room . He wasn't in there . I was confused .

I walked to Ba'Mier's room . He was sleeping in his bed . "Let me get him."

Jessica stopped me . "He's sleeping comfortably Brook . Just let him slide for tonight." She suggests . She was right . Bracen seemed comfortable and at ease so I let him stay in there .

I went across the hall to the guest room .

"Here is where you will lay." She walked into to the room obviously amazed at the decor .

"I swear , you can really decorate . You are so creative." She said genuinely .

"Well thank you . The bathroom is right over there and I have some outfits in the closet . They're brand new . I've never worn them ." I inform her

"Thanks again ." She hugs me . I hugged back . I left her alone so she can get some rest . I went into my room and automatically stripped out of my clothes only leaving on my undergarments . I climbed into bed and got comfortable under the covers .

"Who was that?" Marion's raspy voice alerted me .

"Jessica ." I closed my eyes .

"Who?" I felt when he turned over .

"My assistant." I stated . I felt him breathing on my neck .

"Not tonight Marion." I was already aware of his intentions .

He smacked his lips .

"What's been up with you lately?" I felt it was time to talk about this .

"What you mean?"

"You been antisocial with a grudge look on your face and the way you was looking at Bracen.."

He sighed , "I'm just stressed."

"You know you can talk to me about anything Marion . Don't hide anything from me." I slightly opened my eyes .

"Marion."